Cristiano Ronaldo (172 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
Hey, there is actually nothing wrong to like a player first, then Juve. I mean, I liked only nedved back in the days, I didn't even care about adp, trez, camo, davids etc. I had nedved shirt when I was like 9yo and I super liked him, and I supported Czech Republic in internationals. Maybe it's slightly different to like a player that did absolutely nothing for a club yet, unlike nedved, but I do understand.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
BTW guys, just have to add this: I for sure can say, at least I feel so in my heart, that from spending 1 day with you guys actively on these Forums - I am embarking on a new exciting journey in my 'Football' life. It was what... like 8 years without any debate with the fans and now here I am like chatting the entire day with you guys and it feels amazing. Juve is for sure a great club - it cannot be anything else - how can I know from day 1? Well simple - I just noticed how amazing their fans are - true family, fun bunch of peeps! Bravo and congrats to you all! :delpiero:
Welcome brahmski

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Are you trolling us?
I wonder too, he is enthusiastic, but he talks like a parody of a sales rep. Talks bad about fake fans in social media, then described himself as one. Want to believe it's genuine, but it's seems odd...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I don't think we should be bothered by trolls since we are winning. I mean trolling would make sense if we were Inter or Milan and this guy comes in and says "omg guys fuck jube they got ronaldo do you think he will respect Italian tradition and stop scoring when we are 0-5 down?"

What can trolls do here? Say "we love Juve and ronaldo" and celebrate winning with us? Beats the whole purpose of trolling and if anything I think the wish they were Juve fans deep in their heart and just might become one of us.

That stupid manure fan came in and said nothing but good things about Juve, celebrated Ronaldo signing, tracked planes with us and what not. Then he goes back to his forum and he's like "Guys I'm deep undercover trolling them" :lol2: and the other manure fans like fake melo are like "dude all you're doing is acting like a Juve fan, it would be trolling is the ronaldo transfer failed"

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Oh man, Twitter is a really odd place.
Reminds me of my friend when he got into football at age 17

Started cheering for Barcelona while claiming CR7 to be the best (he didn’t know about Madrid being their tivals)

Then, to prove to everyone he wasn’t bandwagoning, he switched to.....
AC Milan :lol:

Because pato scores that goal against them in the cl :rofl:

It still gets me dying of laughter to this day.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Also @JuveCR7 there is something that no one told you about this forum, you will become gay! and that's not at all meant in a bad way, it is the right thing to do.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Also @JuveCR7 there is something that no one told you about this forum, you will become gay! and that's not at all meant in a bad way, it is the right thing to do.
Happens to the best :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

We had some girls here before, like @KatieDiFran and @Kate but they lost interest when we all turned ghey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)