Cristiano Ronaldo (108 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
We have no idea bout the cost yet tbh
We also dont know who's covering the transfer fee yet. It may be bollocks, but there are rumors that the club itself is not providing the whole 100+ mils. This transfer may prove to be a masterpiece from financial point of view also, along with everything else. And that would also mean that the club has some money to spend even after CR7... I swear, our board is fkin awesome and amazing, they are THE top dogs at what they do. I love this club!

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I mean don't get me wrong, I have part of that logo tatted on me. But this new logo was pure genius. The explanation for it made total sense. How tacky do people look wearing regular clothes or hats with a football logo on it? This logo changes everything.
No. It doesn't.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I just hope allegri find the right balance to field a strong midfield to support the forwards, and at the same time, do not overload ronaldo with pressing and running.

Higuain was sacrificed this way because our midfield was nonexistent most of the time, but he will not have that luxury with a soon to be 34 yr old Ronaldo, who should be channeling all his steam into scoring and just scoring.

If only we had a monster like Prime Vidal i would be at peace.... but i just do not trust Khedira at all, and Matuidi is not useful when transitioning to attack. Can is a mystery to me. he seems very skilled and i feel he can be very good alongside Pjanic, but we seriously need to impro one of Matuidi or Khedira.

We canot risk having a weak or incomplete midfield this season... or our heavy ronaldo investment will be misused,

We need a real machine in midfield who can press on defense phase and pass the ball smoothly on the offensive.

Another thing that is bthering me a little is his age. I know he is a physical phreak but no one can beat age and his stamina will go down exponencially from now on...no matter how many hours he trains at home. Im hoping he can give us at least 2 more years of GOAT performances....if he does that then this deal will be a huge success.

I just hope he has it in him to endure. His drive to surpass his limits will have a say in this too. he has a lot to prove in Juventus,

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You are welcome. To elaborate: you are building a premise that the only thing that caused people to refrain from buying Juventus clothes were the logo/crest.

That is obviously wrong. And even if you were right, the logo change didn't correct that issue. Apparel liek this is still tacky as fuck, and will never compete with soemthing liek Adidas Originals, H&M, or Gymshark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)