Cristiano Ronaldo (220 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I just love the fact how Fabio carrer after Juve absolutely clearly showed that Matri was not in his league. It was absurd some people would argue about that.
Totally agreed with this mate.
Quagliarella really fluorished playing for midtable clubs while Matri used to win titles for us. Clearly sign of Matri being league above. :tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Will make the Marchisio - Vidal debates of old look like a playground cat fat :lol:

@Klin
That wasn't even a debate bro

Vidal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cheesio

And I love cheesio

- - - Updated - - -

*Matri - Quagliarella
Matree is/was trash and his bitch was hideous as well

- - - Updated - - -

Totally agreed with this mate.
Quagliarella really fluorished playing for midtable clubs while Matri used to win titles for us. Clearly sign of Matri being league above. :tup:
Fabio-Quagliarella-Scores-Through-Petr-Cechs-Legs.gif

:chin:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If there's any truth to Juve trying anything to do with Messi, I hope Cr7 calls him and tells him his bitchass ain't welcomed here:cr7:
Ronaldo would benefit mostly from Messi. Messi will feed him with through balls, CR7 will score tons of goals.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how many former Barca fans we will get. Probably alot once they realize the next couple seasons are going to be rough there.
90% of them.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
CR7 is the GOAT on and off the pitch.

Honestly Messi will never be on his level, after what has happened over the past month.

Messi has shown that he is nothing but a drama queen and will cower within comfort zone, by staying in Barca despite throwing multiple tantrums.

If CR7 wants to leave a club, he will go ahead and leave without giving a f! He will probably eat the bloody contract if he has to.

Looking at how things are going, Messi will probably still leave Barca next season. But at a stage of his career where clubs do not want him anymore.

Meanwhile, CR7 can look back and see that he has conquered Europe and titles with an English club, a Spanish club, and potentially an Italian club (if khedira leaves Juve and finally remove all curse and toxicity that has wrapped around Juve since his arrival)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 194)