Cristiano Ronaldo (279 Viewers)

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Immobile's more clinical and mobile.. you can laugh but it's the truth
Stats have proven this to be absolutely and utterly false though. Which immobile are you watching?

As of May he and Lewandowski had the most clear cut chances of any player in the top 5 leagues. Ronaldo wasn't even in the top 20 due to how Juve play yet was still competing with him for most goals.

Immobile is a purely system player which is why he failed at other destinations in other leagues before his recent successes.

If Ronaldo finishes the season with more goals than him and a scudetto in the bag, will you still be saying Immobile has been "more clinical & mobile?"

Attachments

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Give me Salah, Mane or Mbappe over Ronaldo and i'll be more than happy. Give me a do or die game, i'll still take Ronaldo over anyone of those or literally over anybody in this world. That's why it's difficult to choose, but im quite happy by having Ronaldo since do or die games wins you the championships.

It's a rough estimate on who will put up a better performance based on couple of veribles.

If I have to assemble a team right now - yes, I'll choose everyone I named over Ronaldo.

Stop being butthurt
That's why you ain't a manager, except via the internet connection.

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
If you'd pick Immobile over Ronaldo, even a 35 year old Ronaldo, then you'd possibly be the worst coach in the history of football.
Why are you so mad? Immobile scores more and assists more this past year. He also contributes in defense unlike other forwards with his pressing.

Stats have proven this to be absolutely and utterly false though. Which immobile are you watching?

As of May he and Lewandowski had the most clear cut chances of any player in the top 5 leagues. Ronaldo wasn't even in the top 20 due to how Juve play yet was still competing with him for most goals.

Immobile is a purely system player which is why he failed at other destinations in other leagues before his recent successes.

If Ronaldo finishes the season with more goals than him and a scudetto in the bag, will you still be saying Immobile has been "more clinical & mobile?"
You're sharing stats that have been circulating since early 2020 and were proven to be wrong.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Why are you so mad? Immobile scores more and assists more this past year. He also contributes in defense unlike other forwards with his pressing.

You're sharing stats that have been circulating since early 2020 and were proven to be wrong.
Early 2020? Immobile didn't have 27 league goals in early 2020. If he did then he's only scored twice since then? Also, how were they proven to be wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Give me Salah, Mane or Mbappe over Ronaldo and i'll be more than happy. Give me a do or die game, i'll still take Ronaldo over anyone of those or literally over anybody in this world. That's why it's difficult to choose, but im quite happy by having Ronaldo since do or die games wins you the championships.

That's why you ain't a manager, except via the internet connection.
The Salah comparisons are odd as he doesn't do much outside of goals either yet he has more than 10 less goals than Ronaldo this season. I'd still take 35 year old Ronaldo over him.

can maybe understand Mane as he has much more to his game but I'd still have Ronaldo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

I'm not mad. I just think you're delusional. Nonetheless, it's your opinion, and I am not going to change your mind.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Did Benzema have 24 goals before the lockdown?

He has 26 goals now in all competitions and he scored 7 goals since the season was renewed.

It's fake.

I think that was just a typo. Benzema had 14 goals at that time and the whole infographic was strictly for league play. It isn't fake as I've seen multiple sources use it.

I guess the million dollar question is; would Immobile come into this current Juve squad and system (away from the tailor made conditions he has at Lazio with his partner in crime L.Alberto) and still produce the same? I very much doubt it. He'd struggle.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Did Benzema have 24 goals before the lockdown?

He has 26 goals now in all competitions and he scored 7 goals since the season was renewed.

It's fake.

Looking at the chart, if taken ocnsideration the typo of Benzema's goal

The best there is Immobile then Werner, his goal rate compare to his ccc, prove he is a great finisher. He is young and strong

Imagine if we play 4231 with Ronaldo Dybala Kulu behind Werner. That formation can easily transform to 4411 for Dybala to be the second striker. And he is available only for 53 mil, that a steal for Chelski

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 253)