Cristiano Ronaldo (229 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
So he has 30 goals in all competitions right now

7 more Serie A games to play and 1(or more) CL game(s) left to play.

Can he reach the 40 goals tally ?

I also do believe we should rest him adequately when approaching the CL games which would mean he wouldn't be featuring in all of those games.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
So he has 30 goals in all competitions right now

7 more Serie A games to play and 1(or more) CL game(s) left to play.

Can he reach the 40 goals tally ?

I also do believe we should rest him adequately when approaching the CL games which would mean he wouldn't be featuring in all of those games.
It will be tough but I think he gets close. Id guess maybe 38. Maybe he scores a brace or more today to help out

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Penalty overlord

Can’t blame him tbh. I hope he scores as many as he can. Not like he gets any decent service from his teammates and he is still amazing, but doesn’t quite have the legs to do it all on his own anymore

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He’s gone slow af though. Shame we haven’t got more creative passers in midfield to get the ball to him in some of the amazing positions he gets himself into.

I feel your pain Cronaldo.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i never seen a player in his age with such impressive shape. he looks like a player in his prime. not his prime for sure. but compared to young players of today he is still a great contender. and it is a shame that he is here in such circumstances, as i feel he could have done much better with better condition but anyway. he is doing his best!

God bless!!

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Is it true that he's scored or assisted in every league game this calendar year?

- - - Updated - - -

6 goals with 6 games left for the golden boot.. Now with the league title basically done expect Ronaldo to shoot from everywhere
It would be one of his greatest individual achievements if he somehow managed to win the golden boot with the midfield he has behind him. It even makes me wonder just how much more he would be scoring if he was at teams like Bayern or PSG where their leagues are even more open if he managed such a feat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 212)