Cristiano Ronaldo (158 Viewers)

james95

Sep 2, 2018
GOAT being GOAT. Sarri said he want to help to CR7 to get the golden ball, keep going like this and anything is possible
Crazy thing is I still don’t think we’re utilising 100% of Ronaldo’s powers. Probably like 70-80%. Still need to move the ball quicker and with more quality but getting there.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Crazy thing is I still don’t think we’re utilising 100% of Ronaldo’s powers. Probably like 70-80%. Still need to move the ball quicker and with more quality but getting there.
Course we don'n, we aren't creating enough chances for him and we need to work on that, thankfully he's a monster and with 2-3 chances per game when he is in form, it's just deadly as hell

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo said he wants at least 2 more Ballon D'ors than Messi at the end of their careers. The man going to be playing like this till he's 40
So 3 more, he's a beast so he can do it, the question is: are we really going to help him to achieve that? hopefully yes

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Like that time he got played in today and walked toward goal because he didn't see the covering defender.

Anyway, he's in great and confident form now, looks like the injury problems are behind him (touch wood).
Yeah and he had at least two three steps on the guy as well. I don't mind him getting cute in some of those situations, him and the team are obviously enjoying themselves, but you'd think for someone who obsess over Ronaldo scoring two three hundred goals they take note of those chances.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Not bad for a player that has been finished at the start of the last 5 seasons according to half of the media and wishful thinking spectators

Although tbf to the sports media, much like every other form of media it's all glorified clickbait nowadays so the journalists probably never believed the shit they were typing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)