Cristiano Ronaldo (112 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Yes, overpaid bastard, who need so much strike just to get 1 goal

And I believe he is the main reason dip form for Dybala, he does not want just to be Dybala decoy run.

If we play with Dybala as our main performers, the others is just decoy for his run. Or some wall to one two passes as the ball will be back to Dybala to finish it

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes, overpaid bastard, who need so much strike just to get 1 goal

And I believe he is the main reason dip form for Dybala, he does not want just to be Dybala decoy run.

If we play with Dybala as our main performers, the others is just decoy for his run. Or some wall to one two passes as the ball will be back to Dybala to finish it

And yet Dybala and ronaldo put on our most convincing attacking display at the weekend.

Mar 10, 2009
Ronaldo doesnt have the stamina to play in the position he is in. He needs to stick to playing as an out and out striker. Even so, he has scored 4 goals in 6 games so far.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Are we seriously questioning the GOAT or is it deep trolling? Considering how many chances he is missing he seems to be in what, for him, is considered a slump. He has 4 in 6 tho

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I wanted to flame him for all those misses but he scored in the end. So all good.
I am happy for him to get the goal. If he misses that last one too, I will bash him more

He get 3 easy open chances to scores, some through balls in open position that he cannot chase

In the end he only get 1 goal, but as worldclass player he should easily get at least 2 or 3 goals with that kind of support in this game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)