Cristiano Ronaldo (245 Viewers)

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I was creeping on the Barca forum and I'm quite shocked at how many of them are starting to believe Ronaldo is actually the GOAT and better than Messi. I was looking on there to hopefully see some salty fans but it was the opposite. Incredible stuff.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I was creeping on the Barca forum and I'm quite shocked at how many of them are starting to believe Ronaldo is actually the GOAT and better than Messi. I was looking on there to hopefully see some salty fans but it was the opposite. Incredible stuff.
Link pls
I need to witness the worship

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
See this:

Incredible teammates of his, planting 2 crosses on his head and winning a penalty for him, did well to take the opportunities too but come on it’s as good as lukaku vs PSG and nothing more​

http://www.barcaforum.com/newreply.php?s=df263b697fcc6721795ed0dc6ff4fe50&do=newreply&p=2039944

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
It must be a one off.

Some of my friends are supposed Barcelona fans ( read Messi fanboys who claim being Barcelona fans. Wont even watch Barca games if Messi isnt playing and will probably switch allegiance to LA Galaxy in a heartbeat if Messi moves there ).

They still fail to recognize Ronaldo’s ability. Redunant argumenrs from the ‘How many players did he dribble past today’ to ‘He only scored tap-ins’ and ‘he is an arrogant prick’.

Granted, he doesn’t dribble the way he used to and ofcourse he is extremely arrogant, but the man is, by far, the most effective big game player in the world today. Period. If you want to get the job done when your back is against the wall, Critiano will deliver. Messi on the other hand, with all his obviously outrageous ability, is simply not in the same league as far as big matches go.

I swear, these new generation Messi/Barcelona fanboys could give ManUtd fanboys post Beckham a serious run for their money as far as idiocy is concerned..and that is very high bar mind you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

james95

Sep 2, 2018

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i don't find too much need for the comparison, him and messi are totally different players both are great players. they are not my fav. but both are unique and great on their own way. just like underrated massive players like pirlo for example he is an all time great that doesn't get credit. just like maldini nesta and buffon, etc.. football is 11 players game not
conor vs khabib

at the end of the day its all market and hype for the sport which i understand but messi has his fans ronaldo has his fans.. mardonna has his fans etc..

today all players did great job and Ronaldo was able to take advantage of this.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
See this:

Incredible teammates of his, planting 2 crosses on his head and winning a penalty for him, did well to take the opportunities too but come on it’s as good as lukaku vs PSG and nothing more​

http://www.barcaforum.com/newreply.php?s=df263b697fcc6721795ed0dc6ff4fe50&do=newreply&p=2039944
I was just going to bring that here too. :rofl:

"As good as Lukaku vs PSG and nothing more."

FFS. Fanbois are retarded. :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

@DAiDEViL @Cerval

Found one for you guys on the Barca forum:

"Piatek may get close to CR7"

:lol3:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 226)