Cristiano Ronaldo (82 Viewers)

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
:lol: You know he took a wage cut to come here, right? (https://www.forbes.com/sites/christ...leaves-real-madrid-for-juventus/#51744e1629a6)

And we chose to get Emre Can for free rather than paying for him, did we disrespect him too?

Things are not always so simple like that. In some ways you can say it was a money question in others you can't. The previous season Ronaldo was promised a better and upgraded contract. In December Florentino was flirting in public about Neymar while Ronaldo was being awarded his 5th Ballon d'Or. Not comments are needed here. On January they present him a contract with the same value and only added extra as bonuses, so he would need to actually win UCL and get Ballon d'Or to get in full the value they promised before. Then they left him alone with that tax problem that he assumed. While Barça all backed up Messi. All this years he's been putting the sweat, he's been putting the bread on their plates. He decided it was over.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Things are not always so simple like that. In some ways you can say it was a money question in others you can't. The previous season Ronaldo was promised a better and upgraded contract. In December Florentino was flirting in public about Neymar while Ronaldo was being awarded his 5th Ballon d'Or. Not comments are needed here. On January they present him a contract with the same value and only added extra as bonuses, so he would need to actually win UCL and get Ballon d'Or to get in full the value they promised before. Then they left him alone with that tax problem that he assumed. While Barça all backed up Messi. All this years he's been putting the sweat, he's been putting the bread on their plates. He decided it was over.
This is your reason though? I'm just genuinely curious.

Also, how do you feel about Manchester United?

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
This is your reason though? I'm just genuinely curious.

Also, how do you feel about Manchester United?

This are Ronaldo's reasons and maybe some more others that are not made public. A club that does that to a legend and even Zidane saw the boat was not gonna keep afloat and left. The signals were there. And then then all that circus buildup in the last months with Lopetegui :lol: After Ronaldo will be him beating all the records there. You can quote me on that one :lol:

Man U are alright. Much better in Ferguson time. Europa League quality now, everybody can see it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I remember chuckling at the idea of football having 'another Ronaldo.' Thinking poor lamb, it's unfortunate to have the same surname as R9. Little did I know that he would become the GOAT.
Same here. I thought why not go with just Cristiano (or Giraffinho :lol:, he had a ridiculous neck).

PS there was Ronaldinho too lol

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Florentino only came up with 30M to match the offer from Juve after it was presented already to not scratch the painting and be able to say that they offer the same so they "did everything we could to avoid him leaving" and say he left on his choice :lol: So you see the game being played here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)