Cristiano Ronaldo (279 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In Uruguay everybody thinks it was a mistake to sale CR7 (Real Madrid) and many people believe Juve have a great team. Here people really like Juve because of Zalayeta, Montero and other players.
not beause of Caceres tho. smart Uruguayees :agree:

gotta reward them with their next star for their loyalty. Bentancur is coming :tuttosport:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
In Uruguay everybody thinks it was a mistake to sale CR7 (Real Madrid) and many people believe Juve have a great team. Here people really like Juve because of Zalayeta, Montero and other players.
I could see that. I was a fan of them too.

I have friends in La Pedrera and also Montevideo and they told me much the same.

"On the extreme cold city"? :lol:
It's even funnier than that as a literal translation, because it's really modeled after this:

(OK, Islamic cities have a different definition of "medina", but that's the fun.)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus have now passed Chelsea in Instagram followers since the Ronaldo transfer.

Chelsea - 12 million followers
Juventus - 12.3 million followers

Only Bayern Munich, PSG, Man Utd, Barcelona and Real Madrid have more.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Juventus have now passed Chelsea in Instagram followers since the Ronaldo transfer.

Chelsea - 12 million followers
Juventus - 12.3 million followers

Only Bayern Munich, PSG, Man Utd, Barcelona and Real Madrid have more.
Excuse me.

We have 12.5mln :stuckup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
#Ronaldo won't go to the States - The Portuguese will begin preparation at the end of July at the Continassa along with Douglas Costa, Bentancur, Dybala and Higuain. Early August, Matuidi & Mandzukic will join them. 8/8/18 - First training, all together. [Romeo Agresti]
ugh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 253)