Cristiano Ronaldo (195 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Bianconero81 did u see CR7 specifically shout out and acknowledge Ruru's greatness. He said Stephano is one of toughest players he's ever faced.

And he followed him on social media
First never follows
Ruru 4 lief

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
One of the things that annoyed me the most is when Cannavaro won the ballon d'or and real got to count it towards them. Is Ronaldo the favorite to win the ballon d'or this year?
He'd have won it without a doubt if he was still at Madrid, favouritism marketability and all. But I think think he's a favourite.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ronaldo’s mother: 'Happy with Juventus’
By Football Italia staff

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother denies she wanted her son to join Manchester United rather than Juventus - “I'm very happy with his choice”.

The Portuguese superstar has left Real Madrid to join the Old Lady, but it was claimed his mum was pushing him to go back to Old Trafford instead.

“It's a lie that I wanted him to return to Manchester United, it’s just not true,” Maria Dolores Aveiro told Record.

“I'm very happy with his choice. It's a very happy day for all of us. My son will make Juve even bigger.

“This is a new adventure and a new life. He enjoyed it at Real Madrid but he needed other challenges.”

- - - Updated - - -

His mom is happy :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)