Cristiano Ronaldo (150 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Is Ronaldo better without Juve ?
He joined a toxic club 3-4 games into their season. At this point he will score you goals, but he's not a miracle worker. imo if we had a slightly different approach (instead of selling Ronaldo for a loss, we let his contract run down and sell Dybala instead of letting his contract run down), we would be at the top of the table, or much closer to it. Wed still have the same problems, but I think just this season alone result wise would have looked slightly different

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
People still riding this guy's dick - fucking pathetic.

He's gone - thank fuck for that. No point in paying a 37 year old insane amounts of money. In the end, his tenure here was a failure, just as his return to United has been a disaster. Sure, he has scored, but overall the team became worse, just as it happened here. Deal with it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
People still riding this guy's dick - fucking pathetic.

He's gone - thank fuck for that. No point in paying a 37 year old insane amounts of money. In the end, his tenure here was a failure, just as his return to United has been a disaster. Sure, he has scored, but overall the team became worse, just as it happened here. Deal with it.
:rofl:

We’ve been lucky that Dybarbie filled in the gap, otherwise we wouldve ended 4th in the league post-goat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:rofl:

We’ve been lucky that Dybarbie filled in the gap, otherwise we wouldve ended 4th in the league post-goat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucky indeed. The "GOAT" blessed us with his presence and we became worse as a team. We didn't make it past the CL QFs, and we even failed to win the title while he was here. 35 million a year well spent. Sure, he padded his stats nicely, but we somehow almost missed out on the CL last season. This season, The Red Cunts with more reinforcements, including your fake goat, somehow managed to finish out of the UCL spots. Divine Justice for the behavior exhibited by this sensitive egotistical manbaby - force his way out in the last days and still end the season empty-handed and in a worse position. Go to sleep.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dunno how people can idolize a clear narcissistic weirdo.

Yeah yeah, he's got a claim for goat but ffs, grown men riding his dick - that's just embarrassing.
Whether I like it or not. Hahaha. It's like arguing with a 10 year old - a feeble minded Norweigan 30 year old peasant exhibiting such behavior is embarrassing.

What's even more ludicrous and embarrassing are the other Rodildo dick riders egging him on. Mature men deepthroating this narcissistic self-absorbed fake goat is truly pathetic.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:rofl: :howler: Good for you. You know how to press a button. If I had reported you for all the obscenities and insults you've been hurling, you'd have been banned three times over, yet I chose to be the bigger man.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He joined a toxic club 3-4 games into their season. At this point he will score you goals, but he's not a miracle worker. imo if we had a slightly different approach (instead of selling Ronaldo for a loss, we let his contract run down and sell Dybala instead of letting his contract run down), we would be at the top of the table, or much closer to it. Wed still have the same problems, but I think just this season alone result wise would have looked slightly different
He wanted to leave, not the other way around. Sure, would have been nice to have him around. But better to have a shit season this year than next. At least we landed Dusan as a result :boh:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He wanted to leave, not the other way around. Sure, would have been nice to have him around. But better to have a shit season this year than next. At least we landed Dusan as a result :boh:
I just wish we cashed in on Dybala instead and landed someone other than Kean. But yes, it seems we are steering to a good path again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)