Cristiano Ronaldo (150 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You're probably right, though I think the main issue might be paying a transfer fee because I have no doubt that he'll get a big salary next year anyway.
Yeah but honestly I think a swap would be better than a fee because we’d need to find another attacker anyway. And I doubt we’d be able to find anyone better than say, Gabriel Jesus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Where has been Messi's key passes and goals in UCL + NT? It happens only in La Liga against bottom feeders.

Now move on.
Ronnie simply has a lot more goals and assists in CL knockout games than Messi. He's head and shoulders the best player in the history of the competition.

Messi is the best player in the history of La Liga where he crushed lesser teams consistently.

I know whom I prefer against tougher opponents.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Ronnie simply has a lot more goals and assists in CL knockout games than Messi. He's head and shoulders the best player in the history of the competition.

Messi is the best player in the history of La Liga where he crushed lesser teams consistently.

I know. It's almost Pele like dominance on backyard.

Mar 9, 2021
Barca had sucked balls in CL for a long time but Messi has stayed put and been loyal even though Barca has been through one hell of a rollercoaster after Iniesta and Xavi moved on. But that changed last year when he apparently wanted to go. Now football is not just about goals but the whole package.

All respect to Ronaldo, he is the best athletic fotballer in the history of the sports, but In regards of talent I rank Zidane, Ronaldinho etc above him. And when you look at the whole package (Creativity, Playmaker, goal scoring, flair etc) its for me no Doubt, Messi is the best player in the history of this sport.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Well they say you can't play this game alone, so the agree with above post, and don't forget to put Del Piero somewhere in between but slightly above this clown
Because he is the standard of legend of Juventus

I can bet everything that he will run his ass faster than Zlatan if we go down to Serie B

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah but honestly I think a swap would be better than a fee because we’d need to find another attacker anyway. And I doubt we’d be able to find anyone better than say, Gabriel Jesus.
I like G.J but honestly we would do much better to get someone like Vlahovic. Both are great players and while I like G.J style of play, I think Vlahovic is more explosive so will be able to suit us better.
The most important thing is not to give insane wages to anyone who is not a clear mega upgrade (Haaland for example)

May 26, 2016

People often isolate competitions when speaking about their so called Goat.

I never saw Cristiano or Messi dominate like R9 or Zidane in a world Cup for that matter. Messi's run with Argentina in 2014 was good but he faded in the knockout rounds.

Cr7's CL numbers and run is totally unmatched tho and very special.

However, you could make similar arguments for many fotballers if you isolate certain competitions, leagues etc.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
How the fuck is he going to fit in Pep's scheme though

Feel like it's gonna be a terrible signing for them
Why should we be worried about this? Is Kane a good fit for pep? I don't think so.

I'd say the best attacker for him out there right now would be Lautaro but it seems he wants a more dominant CF this time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 104)