Cristiano Ronaldo (133 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am happy that he is taking a pay cut. Wish the cut was bigger than it is, but I'll take it. I don't mind the extension. Hoping Max can work wonders with our attack and him & Chiesa leading the way.

- - - Updated - - -

And he should have steamed that jacket before the photo op. #Disappointed #Unhinged

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I am happy that he is taking a pay cut. Wish the cut was bigger than it is, but I'll take it. I don't mind the extension. Hoping Max can work wonders with our attack and him & Chiesa leading the way.

- - - Updated - - -

And he should have steamed that jacket before the photo op. #Disappointed #Unhinged
It's probably linen, which you don't really iron.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
That would improve our game a lot. Finally, his teammates will stop looking to pass the ball to him at all times around the penalty area in the build up play. Having him upfront waiting for a finish will likely result in more unpredictable movements. Opponents will try to mark him out of the game and hopefully Chiesa and Dybala will start punishing these 11 behind the ball teams.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Queen Elizabeth gives us a public holiday each year, the workforce is thankful for that :) but in all seriousness what the fuck kind of question is that to ask me? How is that relevant? For the record not one fucking Australian cares about the queen or her family.

I was asking a legitimate question as to what he brings us financially off the pitch. I have no doubt it would be considerable but when a club needs a 400m support package and can't buy very good Italian talent for 40m outright it does make you scratch your head and wonder how it can support ronaldo's wages.

But I guess he becomes 2 years part of a rebuild/long term plan and not 1 year part of one.
"What are the actual stats on what he has returned off field for us? I read 60m in shirt sales...but is there anywhere that tells us."

I'm asking a legit question too, that is if diving into the hypothetical is legit..is there any way to know anything for sure No this is what we know and away from that it's speculation...so another hypothetical is, Juventus being one of the most supported worldwide, could have made even bigger profit off of CR than the reported 100M and are trying to keep the figure low for certain purposes. If they can falsely report a high profit as you say then they can also report low.
There are lots of ifs and buts the point is if we are going to question these things then we got more questions than answers.

If that is really happen we will not in this dip shit financialy. That 1/3 in term of sales is gross and what Juve getting net is far below that
400 million to support financial of a club, but cannot use for transfer. Because it already spent on various operational cost. With him as the biggest operational cost, hell we can built another stadium with his salary
Still that 1/3 is income and goes toward the club.
I get it, it's a heavy task to pay his kind of wages but this is the price you pay in trying to go a step up.
you said fresh CR from man utd..it would be worth getting him is that what you mean? but that CR would cost 400M in today's market plus 60m annually and we still wouldnt be able to afford him..look at how much money Madrid pissed away on others in addition to CR.. to win CLs takes money to reach that level takes money, we have failed in planning as a whole, but bringing CR alone, is not the mistake.
with the amount we pay him, alot of investments could have been made to make money, buying teams and getting them promoted etc..hell we could have even built stadiums and flipped it for money but wtf does that have to do with football and winning.
If a fair offer came for him AND if we had targets willing to come that would benefit us I'd be ok with selling but with Max back and Chiesa blooming I'm ok with keeping too.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
He never was the same guy at pure 9 as at other positions, but it’s definitely worth trying for a few months. Not only for Ronaldo but the whole team will improve if we have someone with low defensive workrate at the center of the pitch instead of the left wing. Easier to press and going back to defensive shape for the team. Hopefully it works. But he also has to occupy that position off the ball, he always tends to go to the wing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)