Cristiano Ronaldo (214 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I’m not one to convince any player to stay. Shouldn’t have to. Cupping balls and all that is just pathetic.
even worse the one we keep, Dybala, is cupping his GFs balls and what's even worse the GF has more balls. Anyway, hope Dybala has enough time to grow some balls

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
so he wants to leave, if this is true then we can say he is out. No matter the crysis, player like him will always have demand.
I dont know the exact numbers, but he probably at least trippled all of our social media channels followers.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
with his wages and age, it is a difficult sale, even if he's still a 30+ goal striker, and a guaranteed fan magnet. i also read that psg are willing to offer mbappe a salary of 30m and neymar could get 40m ("football never be a playground of the rich" - semicit. ceferin :baus: ), so unless mbappe really wants to join real, it's unrealistic to think that they'd take ronaldo. who else could afford him? manure or real maybe, i don't see other options :boh:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
with his wages and age, it is a difficult sale, even if he's still a 30+ goal striker, and a guaranteed fan magnet. i also read that psg are willing to offer mbappe a salary of 30m and neymar could get 40m ("football never be a playground of the rich" - semicit. ceferin :baus: ), so unless mbappe really wants to join real, it's unrealistic to think that they'd take ronaldo. who else could afford him? manure or real maybe, i don't see other options :boh:
If they can sign 12m net Dollar next to Navas, they can sign CR7 next to Neymar and Mbappe, offloading Icardi to us at the same time.

PSG is Ceferin's darling, they can do whatever they want now. No FFP makes everything possible. City got away with everything while FFP was still around.

PSG was on UEFA's side regarding TSL, you just know that they will get special treatment from now on. They will end up being the new Real Madrid aka galcticos signings every Summer, no one is stopping them now.

TSL would more or less keep the status quo which the Spaniards and Italians wanted. Now It's literally EPL + PSG that will stay way ahead of the rest. Even Bayern will have trouble keeping up with them long term IMO.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Read this rumor today. MU has offered him 17 mil on 2 year deal. Don't see CR7 being any different than any other athlete in not wanting to take a pay cut. I agree PSG likely choice if money talks.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Huge respect. Yes, he is wealthy enough to deal with sponsorship fines, but a lot of superstars in his position would prefer to just be silent.

Sugary drinks are much worse than smoking in most cases if you think about it. Kids are more likely to be drinking than smoking and the majority of diseases and disorders develop at a young age.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
He might want to leave but he will struggle to find a club willing to offer the same salary. Even PSG might not want to. Those salaries are pre COVID numbers. Probably Mbappe or Neymar would need to leave as a bare minimum for them to entertain the idea.

If he wants to stay then great. If he wants to leave that's ok too. I just hope it can be resolved quickly because we would need time to organize the transfer market with such a huge departure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 193)