Cristiano Ronaldo (111 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
When departing Allegri did say to sell ronaldo.

Ronaldo is a legend..has been tremendous for us in terms of scoring goals...and marketing behind it all. But the team does play better when he isnt there...fucking sad to say. We should be great and have him as icing on the cake..but its not the case.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
When departing Allegri did say to sell ronaldo.

Ronaldo is a legend..has been tremendous for us in terms of scoring goals...and marketing behind it all. But the team does play better when he isnt there...fucking sad to say. We should be great and have him as icing on the cake..but its not the case.
Did people already forget all those games where we didn’t win without Ronaldo? Even goldfish have longer memories than some folks here.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
If you cannot see how poor Juve has played when the gameplan is "hoof the ball to Ronaldo", then you have not watched a full match
Funny when Ronaldo didnt play we couldnt even beat crotone and other rubbish during the season. Were was this better playing team then so?

Like i said already if only we could play teams like bologna that are already on there holidays every week.

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think that is order from Agnelli

We are preparing the life without him
And yeah we play better as a team against Bologna

I dont say the other game. My focus only the game against Bologna. The deciding game

Future is bright man, without his burden salary

Like I said, if he goes only with 2 scudetto and some rubbish cup. Then he is not worth what we paid for him. Because scudetto is a formality for us even before he comes

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
People coming here drunk celebrating the 4th spot and acting like Bologna was actually a proper team yesterday. I don’t know how many chances Morata had, prob like 6-7 and even the 2nd goal, it wasn’t even a chance yet it went in. Bologna was so bad, do not give a fuck type of game by them they didn’t even bother to defend.

Saying that we’re doing better without him is just BS. There’s nothing to base it on, zero facts included and more or less, it ain’t a scientific fact either.

Im sure he’s 2nd or 3rd highest goalscorer past these 3 years he spent in here, in the whole damn world with the whole forum bitching about our middlefield and the mental state of our board and players.

If he leaves(as he does someday) we will continue. Im not just sure if better times are ahead of us.

May 26, 2016
People coming here drunk celebrating the 4th spot and acting like Bologna was actually a proper team yesterday. I don’t know how many chances Morata had, prob like 6-7 and even the 2nd goal, it wasn’t even a chance yet it went in. Bologna was so bad, do not give a fuck type of game by them they didn’t even bother to defend.

Saying that we’re doing better without him is just BS. There’s nothing to base it on, zero facts included and more or less, it ain’t a scientific fact either.

Im sure he’s 2nd or 3rd highest goalscorer past these 3 years he spent in here, in the whole damn world with the whole forum bitching about our middlefield and the mental state of our board and players.

If he leaves(as he does someday) we will continue. Im not just sure if better times are ahead of us.

We have an inconsistent, unbalanced and unstable squad with a rookie coach.

Tbh I dont give a fuck about Ronaldo's goal scoring records when our team is suffering and our quality of play is terrible. Watching us play this year has been depressing.

If he stays, great, But not at the expense of our team and balance.

Main objective should be to secure the future, not Ronaldos scoring records.
I am a Juventus fan, not Ronaldo FC fan.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
If Dybala, kulu, and maybe Morata in their peak performance all season, and we got proper mid(s) maybe we dont need him
Ideally we keep both him and Dybala, but with a must Dybala contract extension, we will spend much on both salary. Maybe around 80M for just 2 player. I doubt Ronaldo would be willing to lower his salary in his contract extension.

So from what i know and almost sure, him or Ronaldo must go in order to get proper mid(s) and other area for example GK or LB.

choose your fighter haha

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sounds primadonna esque
He's a Prima Donna. Most, if not all, of today's top athletes are attention seeking Divas.

- - - Updated - - -

Tootsie and Bozo won't be around Bruh. The Triumvirate of Absolute Fuckery will all be gone come July 1st.

If not, I'll buy you a gourmet burger next time you're in Bangkok.

- - - Updated - - -

Tootsie and Bozo won't be around Bruh. The Triumvirate of Absolute Fuckery will all be gone come July 1st.

If not, I'll buy you a gourmet burger next time you're in Bangkok.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If you can't admit that the team functions differently when ronaldo is playing compared to when he isnt then you must be blind. That's not a criticism of ronaldo...he is one of the best ever so it's natural for the team to function with him as a focal point but when he isnt there we just look less predictable and more balanced. Was ronaldo a key this season with 30 plus goals in all comps? Fuck yes. Did he save our ass on numerous occasions? Fuck yes. Was dybala missing and morata inconsistent? Fuck yes.

Maybe we need ZZ to come in and show us how to make it all work and gel...

And maybe Ronaldo can lower his wage demands if he really wants to stay. 36 goals in all comps for $30m in his pocket. That's a pricey return per goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 81)