Cristiano Ronaldo (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Black and white thinking idiots in full force again.

Worrying about player sales doesn't mean one automatically is against signing Ronaldo ffs.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
In football Italia they are talking about Exor stepping and through sponsorship, they can partly fund his wages.

However, I believe the following. IF Ronaldo comes, one of Higuain or Dybala will leave. My preference and most likely that will be Higuain. Also I believe that Rugani and Sandro will leave. When you think about it though, the best formation would be one where Higuain is basically on the bench and Rugani is not a starter and we already picked up Caldara. Sandro is effectively the only starter that would need to be sacrificed

Lets quickly look at some numbers in the above scenario. 100m transfer fee and 30m net 4 year contract. That equates to an annual gross cost of EU85mpa.

Now.

Higuain. If Higuain is sold for 60m, we book a small gain of 6m but save annual cost of 15m (gross wages) + 18m (annual contract amortization) = 39m

Sandro. If Sandro sold for 60m, we book a gain of 45m and save annual cost of 6m (gross wages) + 5m in amortization = 56m

Rugani. If Rugani is sold for 40m (rumored), we book a gain of 35m and save annual cost of 3m = 38m.

In the first year the net effect = +48m to the P&L.
In the second year the net effect = -38m

Given annual revenue is 450-500m, I think this works. Of course, I have made NO assumption on increased revenue that comes from Ronaldo.

So financially totally doable and you get RONALDO and lose Higuain (no longer a starter), Sandro (A starter but had a questionable season), and Rugani (non-starter replaced by Caldara).
Too long to read. I WANT NEWS!!!!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Jesus Christ just fucking sign him fuck sake anybody that'd be against this is some form of brainlet
The irish gang is back :touched: First Finny, now you.

Yeah couple of right fvcking tards here who are against this deal. You have to laugh.

And kick them in the balls.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
100m + 30m net salary for a guy that's gonna give us a real chance to win the UCL, to make relevant serie a, to increase our brand value like shit, to increase our marketing appeal like shit is bargain

Juve is a business and from the business point of view it makes 360° sense. Any stakeholder would be fapping about it, including shareholders

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The irish gang is back :touched: First Finny, now you.

Yeah couple of right fvcking tards here who are against this deal. You have to laugh.

And kick them in the balls.

If our management had shown the kind of mindless spending and lack of foresight that that Inter's or Milan's directors show every week, I'd be really worried. I'd think signing CR7 could downright bankrupt my club.

We're Juventus though. We've made very solid financial decisions the last decade. I don't think there is going to be a financial problem here that they haven't considered. If we buy CR7, it's because we can.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I'd love the GOAT here, and it'd be HUGE for Juve (and the league as well) but allow me to worry about how we are going to finance this without sales, would you?
When you sign the best player on the planet who happens to also be the most marketable player on the planet, finances are the last thing to worry about.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
seriously guys, does this look like a CL winning side to you?

Woj
Cancelo-Chiellini-Benatia-Sandro(?)
Can-Pjanic-Matuidi
Dybala(?)-Ronaldo-Costa

that's the best case scenario. worst case has de Sciglio and Higuain in it. I mean they have a shot, yeah, but are they favorites? they don't seem like favorites to me.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
https://twitter.com/adp1113/status/1014859865574006785?s=21

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

- - - Updated - - -

Woj
Can-Pjanic-Matuidi
Dybala(?)-Ronaldo-Costa

that's the best case scenario. worst case has de Sciglio and Higuain in it. I mean they have a shot, yeah, but are they favorites? they don't seem like favorites to me.
Yep. Any good team with CR7 starting in it is capable of winning the CL. And that lineup you posted is much more than a good team.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Woj
Can-Pjanic-Matuidi
Dybala(?)-Ronaldo-Costa

Woj
Cancelo-Chiellini-Benatia-Sandro
Cuadrado-Can-Pjanic-Costa
Dybala-Ronaldo

:tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)