Cristiano Ronaldo wins 2009 Ballon D'Or (2 Viewers)

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #122
    ßüякε;1823624 said:
    Ohh, Baggio comes to mind (Juve), but of course he was one of the best that night, but so was Juan Roman 2 weeks prior to his return to Argentina. I must say that YES he deserved it, but the difference between a great/awesome player or a legend or icon and a goat/okay player (in memory) is not the great scored header or the great scored freekick, it is the penalty to win ANY final or the pass to set up a slotted shot for another player to do said, but consistency is overlooked when it comes to memory. People don't remember Baggio for his talent or ability (that average fan that is) they remember him for his missed penalty.

C. Ronaldo is a great player and I would welcome him to Bayern yesterday twice, but would I do it on a CL final night? No. He shows up when it is optimal to, and when it is demanded, he is lackluster at best. Scoring 3 goals against Hull doesn't cut it against Chelsea sort of thing.

As I said, he scored over 50 goals last season, and that is sick nasty, but is the best in the world? I would hold my dick over flame before saying his name.
    Stop drunk-posting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Terry will be remembered for the missed penalty in the CL final, not Cristiano Ronaldo.
    Cristiano would have been remembered for that if Terry scored his penalty.

OP
    Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #125
    ßüякε;1823632 said:
    Does it make sense? If I am drunk or not, the difference is null-and-void if it is what I think and is thus sensical.
    You are obviously smashed, please join AA as soon as possible

Apr 12, 2004
    Terry will be remembered for the missed penalty in the CL final, not Cristiano Ronaldo.
    Cristiano would have been remembered for that if Terry scored his penalty.
    Well, that is true. But if we are talking about "Golden Ball" winners, as we are, how is your mentioning Terry matter? Yes his miss was bigger, but her is not in the top.....what, 25?

Yes he should have put that away, but there would have been 5 players ahead of him, had his arm not been masked with the captaincy.
    You are obviously smashed, please join AA as soon as possible
    You have to belive in God to join AA, and I don't, so I am automatically rejected.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    ßüякε;1823651 said:
    Well, that is true. But if we are talking about "Golden Ball" winners, as we are, how is your mentioning Terry matter?
    You were talking about Baggio and how selective our memory is, that's why i mentioned the detail that will be remembered as negative from the CL final. CR isn't part of this negative detail (the negative detail being Terry's missed penalty) so his missed penalty plays no role in ballon d'or.
    Since his team won the CL final, it's his goal in that final that will be remembered more than the penalty he missed. If his team lost then his goal in the final would have been forgotten and his missed penalty would have been attached to our memory.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I know Andy would kill me for saying this, but I'd take him at Juve. :D
    He's underrated in these forums, but anyone who watches Madrid will see that he's easily their best defender. He's just unlucky to play for a team that can't defend to save their lives.

Nani will be a legend for his NT play before Ronaldo ever is.
    You really think so?? I see nothing special in Nani, he will become a very good winger, but a world class player he will not be.

He's still better than any Italian.
    So true :lol:

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    He's underrated in these forums, but anyone who watches Madrid will see that he's easily their best defender. He's just unlucky to play for a team that can't defend to save their lives.

You really think so?? I see nothing special in Nani, he will become a very good winger, but a world class player he will not be.

So true :lol:
    lol has yoda hacked your account? :D

Albertmare

Idea Maker
    Mar 24, 2006
    :tup:

He also Won 2 other Balls from Ukraina , Ukrainaian Balls O'dor

It was only a matter of time before the Portuguese man-o’-sex moved on to married women, and he has done exactly that with Alyona Haynes. The 23-year-old Ukrainian is married 50-year-old millionaire John Haynes, who recently had the pleasure of discovering 49 text messages from Mr Ronaldo on her phone. The cuckolded chap clearly isn’t impressed:

“They looked like they had been written by a seven-year-old . . . it was dreadful English and they mentioned Portugal. They were very coyly written.

“There were things like 'Do you miss me baby? I miss you’. I just assumed she was playing around with a waiter who had just arrived from Portugal. I had no idea it was him.”

Alyona, whose love for animals is said to rival her love for rich men, met Ronaldo in August and has been spotted out with him on at least eight dates.

(Wondering how a young Ukrainian ended up married to a 50-year-old businessman? Alyona is the face of a website that finds Russian brides for lonely British men)

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)