Cristiano Ronaldo rumour again (14 Viewers)

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
I rather get Quaresma and use him to the left and still have Camoranesi on the right flank. Camoranesi is THA MAN! I wouldn't complain if we brought CR7 though ,since i started to like him after he got Rooney sent off in WC. But since we got right flank covered, he is not needed.
Quaresma is a right-winger, right-footed player he does not play on the left why do people keep saying he does he is like Ronaldo he's played on the Right but during the match can be found running down the left or right flank wherever the ball is passed he'll run it.

Ronaldo is a better player then Quaresma is, if you think Ronaldo is childish you'll love Quaresma. They are both very good wingers Quaresma probably has a better shot, and has more composure but Ronaldo is a better player. Ronaldo can play on the left better then Quaresma can, if you want a cheap good player get Simao from Benfica LOL.. 14 million and you'll have him better then paying 40 million for Quaresma. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
No, Cristiano Ronaldo is the reason, but we each have our own opinions.
Scholes takes care of the midfield but doesn't encourage the team to accelerate nor does he get the crowd going. Scholes does not score as many goals as Ronaldo does, and does not get as many assists either. Scholes is performing this year but last year was just another player. Cristiano performed both years very well. Giggs has been playing very good this season too but Giggs is like Scholes performed at an average level last season this season at a better level.
That's just my opinion. :)
You're entitled to your opinion, but Scholes was injured for a lot of last season with an eye problem that almost ended his career, that explains last year. I agree Ronaldo is a great player, but don't see how Ronaldo "getting the crowd going" makes him a better player! Sure, he scored a lot of goals, but Scholes range of passing and work rate in midfield is unreal this season, and there's no way Ronaldo's goal scoring rate will continue. In the last 5 games he got 7 goals, are you sure you're not judging players on watching recent highlites instead of all round team play for the whole season?

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
You're entitled to your opinion, but Scholes was injured for a lot of last season with an eye problem that almost ended his career, that explains last year. I agree Ronaldo is a great player, but don't see how Ronaldo "getting the crowd going" makes him a better player! Sure, he scored a lot of goals, but Scholes range of passing and work rate in midfield is unreal this season, and there's no way Ronaldo's goal scoring rate will continue. In the last 5 games he got 7 goals, are you sure you're not judging players on watching recent highlites instead of all round team play for the whole season?
Ronaldo has been playing great this season is providing his teammates with perfect passes too, he is working just as hard as an other player on Manchester is if not more he is in top-form he's working very hard too, it's jus the way you look at it right? I pay more attention to Ronaldo I might not notice other players I admit it. But I think Ronaldo is the reason they are where they are he overcame the tough "boo's" from his own fans and by "getting the crowd going" I mean he is able to play very well and put on a show while doing it (sometimes overdoes it :agree: ) But he does it in style and better then any other player on Manchester does, and I can bet his streak will continue because it's not the first time this season he has been scoring goals.

EPL Goalscorers 06/07
1 Didier Drogba Chelsea 14
2 Cristiano Ronaldo Man Utd 13
3 Aiyegbeni Yakubu Middlesbrough 10
4 Robin Van Persie Arsenal 10

PS: I like you. :) You know what you say.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
My God, Andy! You may get me to change my mind about all this. Nice points! :thumbs:
Thanks, Greg. I know it might be hard for some people to relinquish Palladino, however we have to put things in perspective here... does the kid have that much talent we should keep him instead of going for Ronaldo? I don't think so.

I must say, at least on football matters, I agree with Andy a lot, bar Barzagli.:D
Ahh, but you have yet to encounter many of my views on international football. That's probably where the wind breaks the sail. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Camoranesi is world champion

I cant compare him with arrogant child
No matter how you can spin it, Ronaldo has more potential than Camoranesi and is of course the better player. Camoranesi being a world champion was somewhat decided by the swipe of pen anyways.

And looking back on this thread I'm not quite sure how one can say Paul Scholes has been the best player for Man United this season. Nothing, neither stats nor observations really point to that, at least in my opinion.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fergie is a nutter. It could happen. He let go of Stam, when he was one of the best defenders in the game for some argument. Beckham got sold, when he was a god-like in ManU, after the some fall out between the two. Van Nistelrooy is just the latest one...and hopefully not the last. :toast:
Fergie sold Stam because they had a big conflict, just like Beckham.

As long as he is peaceful with Cristiano, he won´t sell him. ;)

C. Ronaldo is not an arrogant child, yes he does dive and okay he cries after a big match and argue once in a while with the referees but he is a world-class player he is probably one of the best, if not, the best wingers in the world he has amazing speed amazing crosses perfected the crossover and stepover in 30 different ways and he can shoot + dribble with either foot.. But you already knew that. I watch a lot of Manchester matches just to see him, I watch all Portugal NT matches, he is an amazing player he has great skill he isn't as big of a diver as he was before you have to keep in mind this kid sprints back and forth for 90 minutes eventually he will get tired and any little touch at that speed will force him to fall. I've seen people say he's a child he's annoying he's a diver he's a crybaby but no one said "he's just 21." He has a lot of time to grow up and mature and I don't think he will be able to do it at Manchester he is surrounded by players who could give a _ about him for example Rooney, Neville is always saying he has a tight relationship with Ronaldo but when England turned against Ronaldo, Neville followed. None of those players are big influences and the team players themselves don't seem to be very influential.

FYI in the past few games he has been getting a goal per match if not more and at least an assist, he is probably the reason why Manchester is in the lead not to mention the great coaching.

In all, the only way Cristiano will ever mature into not only a top-class player but a top-class person is if he moves to a big-respected club like Juventus, especially now when Turin still has Del Piero.

Please, Juventus get Ronaldo. (A very long reply, sorry.)

PS: In Juventus' previous match Camorenesi's crosses weren't that accurate, possibly just a bad day.
:tup: Class post, however, I don´t want to lose Palladino and Tezeguet for him ;)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If getting C.Ronaldo means the depurture of Camoranesi I`m against it but if it means we play Camoranesi on the right and C.Ronaldo on the left then HELL YEAH
I would be sad to see Palladino leaves but C.Ronaldo is too good to miss out on him
as for Trez I would be glad to see Klose instead of him Klose is so much better

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
The only good thing in this rumour deal is that the new Della Alpi will be filled with all these beautiful girls who all love c.ronaldo but serious i cant see why we should give up Trezeguet and palladino up for c.ronaldo, okk he is very talented en he is improving every match he plays.but i think Juve atm plays too slow for him, he is an action player and i agree he could do great too us,but only if trezeguet wants too leave and we can give another player too man unt like zalayeta or tudor even then i have my doubt but tbh i loved too see him in a juve jersey,we will get alot more popularity then we allready have in the world.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Trezeguet said yesterday that he is preparing to leave this summer.

Potential buyers are Chelsea, ManUtd and Lyon for now.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
what the thing he is saying about Tardelli? and can we trust this intervieuw and source? because we have too much rumours these days and if its true i see him rather play in man unt so that we can get c.ronaldo in return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)