Cristiano Ronaldo rumour again (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
By far the most talented winger in this game.. And one of the most hated haha:p
I dont know how he would do in Juve, but if we want to be big next season, starting with CR7 aint bad.. at all..

Anyway.. We can dream.. I dont see this deal happending...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I have seen many Manu games this season. Ronaldo is definitly the most important player in this team currently. he is just great..

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

think he may join in summer, they say there is no smoke without fire and we have had a lot of smoke for a few years now about CR
i just don't see manU selling him to anyone. he is playing wonderfully, the only reason could be the supposed rift he has with fergie, which i don't buy as fergie wouldn't be playing him at all if it were true.

this is just a rumour, nowhere near the truth imo.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
i just don't see manU selling him to anyone. he is playing wonderfully, the only reason could be the supposed rift he has with fergie, which i don't buy as fergie wouldn't be playing him at all if it were true.

this is just a rumour, nowhere near the truth imo.
Fergie is a nutter. It could happen. He let go of Stam, when he was one of the best defenders in the game for some argument. Beckham got sold, when he was a god-like in ManU, after the some fall out between the two. Van Nistelrooy is just the latest one...and hopefully not the last. :toast:

May 4, 2004
Fergie is a nutter. It could happen. He let go of Stam, when he was one of the best defenders in the game for some argument. Beckham got sold, when he was a god-like in ManU, after the some fall out between the two. Van Nistelrooy is just the latest one...and hopefully not the last. :toast:
True.. Lets hope the next one if CR7 joining us...

Jan 7, 2007
Excellent points, my friend.

+Rep :pint:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

hmmm...not much to say against that i'm afraid.

though i don't see it happening, at least not in juve's benefit.

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
rumors again but what if?
i say its ok to let go trez we can replace him with klose its obvious that klose is better than trez (klose is younger ,a little bit dribler than treeziguet,and sure a classic spurb header abilities of him) but palladino ,,,,,,, we cant let go of him he is a talented attacker its hard to find an italian talented attacker like him (cassano is shorter than him beside cassano is slower than him in short and long sprints)

C.ronaldo he is a terrific talented player he could play in the both flanks of the pitch ,free kick abilities and of course the narrow spaces abilities of him is out of comparison with any other player (except the125 mil.$ ronaldinho and quaresma)at least he is better than camoranesi who incapable of crosses can u imagine that an italian champion and experienced winger incapable of good crosses

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
C. Ronaldo is not an arrogant child, yes he does dive and okay he cries after a big match and argue once in a while with the referees but he is a world-class player he is probably one of the best, if not, the best wingers in the world he has amazing speed amazing crosses perfected the crossover and stepover in 30 different ways and he can shoot + dribble with either foot.. But you already knew that. I watch a lot of Manchester matches just to see him, I watch all Portugal NT matches, he is an amazing player he has great skill he isn't as big of a diver as he was before you have to keep in mind this kid sprints back and forth for 90 minutes eventually he will get tired and any little touch at that speed will force him to fall. I've seen people say he's a child he's annoying he's a diver he's a crybaby but no one said "he's just 21." He has a lot of time to grow up and mature and I don't think he will be able to do it at Manchester he is surrounded by players who could give a _ about him for example Rooney, Neville is always saying he has a tight relationship with Ronaldo but when England turned against Ronaldo, Neville followed. None of those players are big influences and the team players themselves don't seem to be very influential.

FYI in the past few games he has been getting a goal per match if not more and at least an assist, he is probably the reason why Manchester is in the lead not to mention the great coaching.

In all, the only way Cristiano will ever mature into not only a top-class player but a top-class person is if he moves to a big-respected club like Juventus, especially now when Turin still has Del Piero.

Please, Juventus get Ronaldo. (A very long reply, sorry.)

PS: In Juventus' previous match Camorenesi's crosses weren't that accurate, possibly just a bad day.

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
Has Ferguson ever sold one of his brightest young talents before they peaked?

No.
Exactly! Fergie let Van Nistelrooy go last season because he used to have massive training ground bust-ups with Ronaldo. Fergie had to get rid of one of them, and decided to let Ruud go because he was older, and Ronaldo was such a bright prospect. Therefore, there's no way he's going anywhere, and definitely not a swap deal for a 29 year old striker. FORGET ABOUT RONALDO GOING TO JUVE! IT WON'T HAPPEN!!
BTW, Paul Scholes has been United's best player this season by a long way, not Cristiano Ronaldo

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
No, Cristiano Ronaldo is the reason, but we each have our own opinions.
Scholes takes care of the midfield but doesn't encourage the team to accelerate nor does he get the crowd going. Scholes does not score as many goals as Ronaldo does, and does not get as many assists either. Scholes is performing this year but last year was just another player. Cristiano performed both years very well. Giggs has been playing very good this season too but Giggs is like Scholes performed at an average level last season this season at a better level.
That's just my opinion. :)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I rather get Quaresma and use him to the left and still have Camoranesi on the right flank. Camoranesi is THA MAN! I wouldn't complain if we brought CR7 though ,since i started to like him after he got Rooney sent off in WC. But since we got right flank covered, he is not needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)