Cristiano Ronaldo rumour again (13 Viewers)

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
C. Ronaldo doesn't stick to the wings so much as he has a free role at Manchester United. Also he doesn't defend at all. So maybe in a 4-3-3 rather than a 4-4-2? The 4-4-2 with a "winger" like him needs a strong CM pairing to avoid conceding too many goals.

No matter what though, I'd take him. I used to be a hater, but not any more. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
I don't hate Ron, but I do think he's arrogant and selfish. And he's a "diver" (the main reason I didn't like Inzaghi and was happy when he left). On the other hand he's very talanted and today he's already one of the best players in the world, And he's only 22 (right?).
I honestly don't know whether I want him in Juve or I don't. I want to believe that his arrogance and selfishness will disappear as he grows, then I would like to see him in Juve for sure. But for now... I'd hate to see Palladino leave!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Strange that you guys want Palladino to stay more than Trezeguet. It's outrageous, almost. Trez got history with us, Palladino doesn't.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I say we give them Trez and Nike adds the money and we get Ronaldo and we buy Klose from our own money then we would have a great midfielder + a great finisher WHO CAN ALSO CREATE GOALS
Also we buy Barzagli and the return of Emerson or Tacchinardi and we are set for next year

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
Strange that you guys want Palladino to stay more than Trezeguet. It's outrageous, almost. Trez got history with us, Palladino doesn't.
However, Palladino has future with us. Trez... With all due respect to his history with us, during this season I sometimes get the feeling he doesn't give us his all. But that's just me...

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I think if we get C.Ronaldo for Trezeguet+De Ceglie the board will have to be sainted. Ok De Ceglie is Italian and a hot prospect...but Ronaldo is double the player De Ceglie will ever be and they play in the same position. This is like comparing Buffon with Freidel! As in the latter is good enough but the first one is leagues above

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This is because Trez is a good finisher and got a history with us
Palladino is a great player who has a style similar to DP and might be the next DP who knows, he has the potential IMO!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I dont think that Nike would help us, but they wouldnt oppose to it either,
they invested to that product and they want him to be, where more ppl can see him...i guess Juve is good enough.

First of all we should ask Trezequet first, what does he wants to do?
Trezequet would only choose Arsenal,Manure (he repeated some times he wanted the EPL experience) or Barca.
Our interest on many many finishers, with Treze's profile, means smth,
he is probably going to leave...we are already looking for his succesor.
IF Treze leaves we should then try for the best possible solution for every side,
IMO Treze has the skills to adapt and dominate EPL and some chances to win a CL, the title he wishes so much to have.
Man Un is a very possible destination for him IMO,
we should either cash in, a very large sum,only a rich team like them would offer
or trade him with a very promising player,
C.Ronaldo is a charismatic player, he is already world class and very young too,we need such players to build a trophy winner Juve,
on the field he is very productive, his young age will help him to adapt in Italy and dont forget he is from Portugal, that means that he can dribble too, he is the new Figo already, there is almost no risk to fail,
(unlike other similar choices, Robinho,Ribery)
Signing him, would be a wise choice,
instead of Palla we should offer them Camoranesi, they were interested to him before, they will be more interested right after C.Ronaldo leaves them
and we wont further need him when our squad will have: C.Ronaldo,Nedved,Marchionni,Salihamitzic and Palla:p

C.Ronaldo might be one of the most expensive midfielders in the world,
but Treze+Camo is an offer that Man Un wouldnt turn down,
we could keep the cash for Klose or smth like that,
the greatest problem is that C.Ronaldo is very ambitious and i dont think this Juve would seem like a challenge worthy of his EGO...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I dont think that Nike would help us, but they wouldnt oppose to it either,
they invested to that product and they want him to be, where more ppl can see him...i guess Juve is good enough.

First of all we should ask Trezequet first, what does he wants to do?
Trezequet would only choose Arsenal,Manure (he repeated some times he wanted the EPL experience) or Barca.
Our interest on many many finisher with Treze's profile means smth,
he is probably going to leave...
IF Treze leaves we should then try for the best possible solution for every side,
IMO Treze has the skills to adapt and dominate EPL and some chances to win a CL,
the titles he wishes so much to have.
Man Un is a very possible destination for him IMO,
we should either cash in a very large sum,
or trade him with a very promising player,
C.Ronaldo is a charismatic player, he is already world class and very young too,
on the field he is very productive, his young age will help him to adapt in Italy and dont forget he is from Portugal, that means that he can dribble too, he is the new Figo already, there is very little risk to fail,
(unlike other similar choices, Robinho,Ribery)
Sign him would be a wise choice,
instead of Palla we should offer them Camoranesi, they were interested to him before, they will be more interested right after C.Ronaldo leaves them
and we wont further need him when our squad will have: C.Ronaldo,Nedved,Marchionni,Salihamitzic and Palla:p
:thumbs: good post.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I would love to see him in Juve jersey but if that means we have to give Palla in return than no!!!

I must agree with Cronios it's better to give Trez and Camo :agree:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Rubbish! Just rumours. I Love Trezegol However he isnt getting any younger and he is valued quite a bit still. Cash in on him this summer, BUT make sure his replacement is top quality & Younger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)