Cristiano Giuntoli (4 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
IMG_5727.jpeg

If this is true and Giuntoli told Galliani about our plans for Allegri… well this is just plain stupid
Only explanation i can come up with is that perhaps Giuntoli had inquired about Palladino’s situation(as with every other potential targets) and due to this Galliani(who is supposedly a friend of Allegri’s) deducted he will be dismissed given that Giuntoli is looking around.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
None of his transfers made any impact, that should be a warning sign. Giving him 100mill for transfers is maybe not the best idea...but time will tell

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

if any of it is true, all eyes are on him then. but if he can't handle characters himself, that is not a promising sign to be honest.
Nah. He’s handled it fine imo. It’s Allegri acting like a sour and spoilt child.

At any other club he would have had his ass sacked months ago. The club and Giuntoli were patient enough. Now it’s time to go.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nah. He’s handled it fine imo. It’s Allegri acting like a sour and spoilt child.

At any other club he would have had his ass sacked months ago. The club and Giuntoli were patient enough. Now it’s time to go.

What bothers me the most about this type of behaviour is the loss of perspective.

Max, you've basically pursued your hobby your entire life. You were a professional football player, then a manager. You got to see the world while doing so. You were paid millions upon millions upon millions. You got to and still get to bang all the pretty women.

Why the fuck are you not happy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)