Cristiano Giuntoli (22 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Maybe Giuntoli had his part in signing Weah, but it is announced before Giuntoli's official appointment, so I didn't count it as his deal.
Fair enough :baus: thanks

- - - Updated - - -

So at the moment, 6 deals for Giuntoli

Arthur A-
Nico A
De Winter C+
Zakaria A+
Rovella F
Pellefrini D-

Based on @Rockets grades and at the moment Giuntoli is having a B- grade

Last edited:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Pellegrini isn't a D-

Pellegrini is an ultimate Jabroni, so just disposing of him is a win. I'd give it a B-

- - - Updated - - -

The potential Lolcacku and Mehmenico Retardi deals have F- written all over them though.
We are giving him 2 years on loan… paying most of his wages during his loan and after those 2 years we will get 4M that they will pay in 3 freaking years!!!

All this to a team that has publicly said that they don’t sell us players and will prefer to sell a player cheaper to any other team than us…

Im surely not against selling him and by any means I think he is a good player, but to do that “deal” we might as well terminate his contract, pay him something, let him go as free player and keep some dignity… as little as we have…

Instead we let Lotito own us and give away two players to him in HIS terms…

but sure… let’s give it a B-

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Pellegrini isn't a D-

Pellegrini is an ultimate Jabroni, so just disposing of him is a win. I'd give it a B-
He is a jabroni but the number and the formula are gross, esp we are covering more than half of the salary. It's a minusvalenza thanks to Tici.

The potential Lolcacku and Mehmenico Retardi deals have F- written all over them though.
Lolcacku yes, F deal already. Retardi depends on how much we pay.

- - - Updated - - -

C- it is :D

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Pellegrini isn't a D-

- - - Updated - - -

Rocket boy clearly has an italian jabroni fetish, sadly.
:grin:

- - - Updated - - -

For every jabroni we rid ourselves of, whatever the deal, is at least a B.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Giuntoli Deal #6
  • Player: Luca Pellegrini
  • Type: loan with obligation to buy
  • To: Lazio
  • Detail: two year free loan till 30 June 2025. Agreement entails the obligation for Lazio to definitely acquire the player's registration rights upon achievement of certain sporting objectives. 4m acquisition fee, payable in three years.
  • Note: Juventus will pay 50% or 60% of his salary during his loan spell according to several reports.
Grade: D-
Comment:
The aftermath of Tici-economy is lingering. His 3.3m wage makes us almost impossible to find a decent buyer. This and the Rovella deal make one feel that we are sucking Lotito's dick.
Wow hes on 3.3m wage eh? Fucking tici..

Also, suggestion:
Instead of creating new thread for your deal rating, on each new post can you put list or links for all the previous deal rating posts like this:

Giuntoli Deal Ratings 2023-2024:
- Giuntoli Deal #5: Nicolo Rovella (F)
- Giuntoli Deal #4: Denis Zakaria (A+)
Etc...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We can put some of the blame also on Giuntoli for this one summer mercatto and poor squad building so far but frankly there is a clear pattern here that indicates it goes far beyond just pointing the finger at one individual… the board of directors with their business model and conditions that they set up for the SD’s is probably just as culpable, if not more, ofc probably pushed by the poor appeal and financial status of the Serie A in general, but even so, we should be doing so much better with our squad planning given the amounts of investments that we’ve made throughout this years, but apparently we just can’t sell anyone for a real profit even if our lives depended on it.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I feel like this window i will give Giuntoli a pass. He is here to stabilize to clean things and work with a coach and players not of his choice.
Probably didn't have enough time also .

But close off this summer window, moving forward its 100% his decisions and actions. Lets give him some time and space till then.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There is nothing he can do. 50 players and one competition. You go to Lotito and he laughs in your face. There is not a shred of leverage in our favour at any point.

Even outside forces are propping up to keep Bonucci in the squad ffs

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
He is a jabroni but the number and the formula are gross, esp we are covering more than half of the salary. It's a minusvalenza thanks to Tici.

Lolcacku yes, F deal already. Retardi depends on how much we pay.

- - - Updated - - -

C- it is :D
Ups... My bad...

So Mr Giuntoli average grade so far is C+

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I don't think he should be rated at all this season tbh because no transfer activity at all is still acceptable than caving in to the demands of that toxic POS of a coach and his desire for 'experienced champions'

This squad is still good enough for a top 4 finish minimum. Make the top 4, kick that filth out of the club next year and start afresh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)