Cristiano Giuntoli (52 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Weah looks very good so far, it looks like we made a great deal. OK. I haven't watched the games or HLs and don't care to, but all signs point to him being a useful player - it's still early days though.

Arthur he extended with him so the cost would be cheaper, Fiorentina was a smart destination, they play his type of style, let's hope he does good and that Fiorentina or anyone else buys him next year. Yeah. Arturd is an immovable object.

We need to save 130 million euros this summer, someone need to leave, Vlahovic is the best choice. Injuries, bad form if Giuntoli can sell him he deserves praise, better Vlahovic then Chiesa right? Where the fuck are you getting these random figures from? Yes, better Vlahovic than Chiesa, but bringing in the lumbering Belgian oaf creates more problems than it solves.

Is Lukaku a downgrade? I think not. Bwahahaha. Looooool. Hahahahahaha. :rofl: :howler: GTFO! Copius Maximus indeed. Lolcacku is not a downgrade - he's not even a grade to begin with.

Pellegrini is free to say no the every club if he want to, because he want Lazio and they are not paying alot, Nice wanted to but Pellegrini can say no. Giuntoli put alot of players out of the squad, from Bonucci to Zakaria but in the end they most accept a move, what would you have done if you where in Giuntolis shoes, put a gun against their head Pellegrini is shit, but we're a kind club. We give players what they want and keep all the garbage to ourselves.

Buy on AliExpress.com

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
The only sense I can get from the Lukaku+cash deal is that the management has lost all faith in Vlahovic and wants to get rid of him ASAP before his value drops further.
Lukaku is 30 and even if he bangs 60 goals over the next three years, he'll have zero resell value then..

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
He's probably working hard behind the scenes. It's not easy to move more then 15 players in one transfer window.

Let's be real, he took over a complete mess.

I expect that Winter Mercato will also be reserved for moving the deadwood.

Summer of 2024 is where he will be able to work properly and I expect some real deals then.

Let's at least qualify for CL by then.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He's probably working hard behind the scenes. It's not easy to move more then 15 players in one transfer window.

Let's be real, he took over a complete mess.

I expect that Winter Mercato will also be reserved for moving the deadwood.

Summer of 2024 is where he will be able to work properly and I expect some real deals then.

Let's at least qualify for CL by then.
Summer of 2024 is the new Monday

- - - Updated - - -

The only sense I can get from the Lukaku+cash deal is that the management has lost all faith in Vlahovic and wants to get rid of him ASAP before his value drops further.
Lukaku is 30 and even if he bangs 60 goals over the next three years, he'll have zero resell value then..
If we get him for the numbers being thrown around and he scores 20 a year I wouldn't care about resale value because he'd have been a good investment. We're not going to give him a 6 year contract, after 3 he can walk

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Since Trezeguet only 5 players have scored 20 and above goals for Juventus. I'll take 60 goals in 3 seasons in a heartbeat. That will have paid for itself.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Problem is, it doesn't look like we'd be signing the player who scores 20+ goals a season. That's the absolute best case scenario, and very unlikely.

You'd still have guys like Turk and his funny quips calling him "triceratops shit" because he looks like a lumbering donkey, but really if he's scoring 20+ goals it only comes down to subjectivity and aesthetics. If this scenario actually happened I would be extremely surprised.

My take: if he signs he'd score 14 goals, then 8 goals, then off to Saudi.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
you know that meme with the stick and actually do something?

Giuntoli come on. Work on Sandro and Bonucci leaving for free! Work for Szczesny to go somewhere and save on his wages!
Work on releasing De Sciglio from his contract!
Work on selling those who aren't needed!
work on on signing Carlos Augsto,Holm and Koopmeiners!
go dude! do something!

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Problem is, it doesn't look like we'd be signing the player who scores 20+ goals a season. That's the absolute best case scenario, and very unlikely.

You'd still have guys like Turk and his funny quips calling him "triceratops shit" because he looks like a lumbering donkey, but really if he's scoring 20+ goals it only comes down to subjectivity and aesthetics. If this scenario actually happened I would be extremely surprised.

My take: if he signs he'd score 14 goals, then 8 goals, then off to Saudi.
This is the reality. Without Conte (whom I don't want either) we're not getting the best version of Lukaku.

Dusan will stay and win all doubters wrong.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Romeo Agresti said 120-130 millions are needed. Then of course some of that can be saved be lower salaries, or if we get better incomes.

I think people overrate the impact of Vlahovic, what did he show? Injuries all the time, when he played he was average at best, he starded well then nothing. Lukaku hate or love him, scores has a great scoring ratio in Serie A, and we are replacing Vlahovic not Ronaldo or Tevez.

Pellegrini we did what we could, he is not part of the project and Giuntoli made it clear for him and other players.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Giuntoli Deal #2
  • Player: Facundo González
  • Type: permanent signing
  • Detail: a reported fee of around 3m (bonus included according to Schira), contract till 2026.
  • Salary: unk
  • Note: Valencia will have 20% on the future sale.
Grade: A
Comment:
The beginning of Giuntoli's pedo-trafficking. Let's hope this kid will be good enough to play for the first team ASAP.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Giuntoli Deal #2
  • Player: Facundo González
  • Type: permanent signing
  • Detail: a reported fee of around 3m (bonus included according to Schira), contract till 2026.
  • Salary: unk
  • Note: Valencia will have 20% on the future sale.
Grade: A
Comment:
The beginning of Giuntoli's pedo-trafficking. Let's hope this kid will be good enough to play for the first team ASAP.
:rofl:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This really is the only thing that matters now. If we can do it without any more incoming players, then management will be proven right.

And I think it can be done tbh.
This team can fight for the title imo. One game a week in a mediocre league like Serie A.

Then next season we can start actually building up a proper team again. Can’t be done with no money unfortunately.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This team can fight for the title imo. One game a week in a mediocre league like Serie A.

Then next season we can start actually building up a proper team again. Can’t be done with no money unfortunately.
I'd like to believe that too but a lot can happen in 3-4 more mercato weeks. So I guess we'll see at then end of August / September.

In any case; we're showing a much stronger hand in every deal if rumours are to be believed. McKennie deal breaking down over a few mil, holding out for 25m for Zakaria, Pellegrini (practically) an obligation, Bonucci out, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)