Cristiano Giuntoli (86 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How about checking the numbers again? marotta is the one who spent 500 million on deadwood with no resale value. most of paratici's transfers paid off what club spent on them.
the difference is the money beppe spent created a team that won 10 scudetti and got 2 CL finals. The money tici spent destroyed that team

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 23, 2011
Then comes September and we look like shit. Both on the paper and on the pitch
Yes it's going to be shit because we are broke and don't have European football. Plus, we are facing the consequences of our mistakes we've committed over the last 5 years. Our expectations (or what we are used to) are not in line with the reality we are facing today.

All of that doesn't mean that Guontoli is a yes-man to Allegri, that we will continue signing mercenaries on astronomical wages, that we will give away Chiesa to a mid-table EPL team, that we will swap Vlahovic with Lukaku and all the other nonsense I’ve been reading on this forum for the past weeks. Italian media have been playing tricks on Juventini for as long as I can remember and the fact we keep falling for them is quite astounding.

To make things worse, we even started writing off the person (after 1 month) who was responsible for building a Napoli side that has competed with teams that have 10x their budget and even won a Scudetto last season - all based on these rumors.

Jul 2, 2006
Giuntoli had been due to fly out this week and it was not just to talk with Chelsea about the potential exchange deal between the two strikers.

It was also to discuss Timothy Castagne with Leicester City and possible Premier League interest in Federico Chiesa.

However, Calciomercato.com claim it is a power play for Giuntoli to remain in Italy for the time being.

Juventus are prepared to hand over Vlahovic in exchange for Lukaku and €35-40m, but so far Chelsea are only willing to add €20m to the Belgian.

Such a power play indeed. Offering them your most valuable asset in exchange of a literal barrel of nuclear waste they are desperate to dispose of.
15 million euros is what separates Juventus from oblivion.

sweating-wet.gif

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Not that I'm on the hate bandwagon just yet, but the sense of optimism and belief about this guy reminds me of the similar sense of optimism when Allegri regrettably returned. Only time will tell whether Turk was right again.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yes it's going to be shit because we are broke and don't have European football. Plus, we are facing the consequences of our mistakes we've committed over the last 5 years. Our expectations (or what we are used to) are not in line with the reality we are facing today.

All of that doesn't mean that Guontoli is a yes-man to Allegri, that we will continue signing mercenaries on astronomical wages, that we will give away Chiesa to a mid-table EPL team, that we will swap Vlahovic with Lukaku and all the other nonsense I’ve been reading on this forum for the past weeks. Italian media have been playing tricks on Juventini for as long as I can remember and the fact we keep falling for them is quite astounding.

To make things worse, we even started writing off the person (after 1 month) who was responsible for building a Napoli side that has competed with teams that have 10x their budget and even won a Scudetto last season - all based on these rumors.
Even for tuz, the amount of exaggeration is off the charts. This place has hit an all time low over the past year. Between constant tantrums, threats of stopping supporting the club, insulting every personnel. The kind of fans that dont deserve a better team than what we have seen the past few seasons.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
It's a hard situation for Juventus, we basically started the mercato with -120-130 million euros. Forget about signings you need to sell, then you have Saudi taking alot of players that could be easy targets for us.

Kessie and Koulibaly under normal cirumstances would be players who Barca and Chelsea could have loaned out, but with Saudi there forget about it. Even SMS with 1 year left and no top team going for him, could have been a option later on. The players we are trying to sell is not very hot on the market, even Vlahovic seems cold on the market, maby someone will come later after failing to buy their number 1 or 2 choice.

I will give Giuntoli time before I make my judgement, atleast next summer to.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Even for tuz, the amount of exaggeration is off the charts. This place has hit an all time low over the past year. Between constant tantrums, threats of stopping supporting the club, insulting every personnel. The kind of fans that dont deserve a better team than what we have seen the past few seasons.
Have you been living under a rock? Can you not see the state that the club and team are in right now? It's a mess.

None of the criticism has been exaggerated. Every bit of it is warranted.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Have you been living under a rock? Can you not see the state that the club and team are in right now? It's a mess.

None of the criticism has been exaggerated. Every bit of it is warranted.
Its warranted to criticize and writte off the guy that arrived here like yesterday? Lol

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It's a hard situation for Juventus, we basically started the mercato with -120-130 million euros. Forget about signings you need to sell, then you have Saudi taking alot of players that could be easy targets for us.

Kessie and Koulibaly under normal cirumstances would be players who Barca and Chelsea could have loaned out, but with Saudi there forget about it. Even SMS with 1 year left and no top team going for him, could have been a option later on. The players we are trying to sell is not very hot on the market, even Vlahovic seems cold on the market, maby someone will come later after failing to buy their number 1 or 2 choice.

I will give Giuntoli time before I make my judgement, atleast next summer to.
I'm glad too see some reasonable people still around. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, still on hiatus but ready to go full throating that vintage salami once the official games begin :)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm glad too see some reasonable people still around. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, still on hiatus but ready to go full throating that vintage salami once the official games begin :)
Never change Vlad. I haven't even watched the HLs of our two friendlies, let alone the full matches. I intend to keep it that way - as long as we keep rewarding failure and the Fraudulent Fuck is still here, I am not giving any time or money to Cuckventus (Tuz doesn't count because it extends beyond JJ - it's sort of a fraternity).

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
First of all he didn't arrive yesterday. Now who's exaggerating?

And second of all he is being judged on his actions so far. Which have been shit.
'Yesterday' as in recent. Do I need to spell it out for you? We are broke, need to sell and I dont expect miracles this summer. Even our lord and savior Marotta needed an extra year to sort things out. You are being mislead by gibberish rumors in the media and getting annoyed in the process about things that didnt happen yet. Thats exaggeration in my books. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

it doesnt matter if he arrived yesterday or tomorrow. he is a piece of shit, if he exchanges vlahovic for lolkaka.
What are you on about? Lukaku is an amazing players. Would be happy to have him. I predict +20 goals season from him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lolcakcu is not an amazing player. He was benched by a fossil at Sfinter last season, and missed absolute sitters. He is a lazy self-entitled injury prone mental midget and a shitcunt to boot.
Are we talking about the same player? Lukaku will make you forget about Dybarbie. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)