Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Giuntoli Deal #5
  • Player: Nicolò Rovella
  • Type: loan with obligation to buy
  • To: Lazio
  • Detail: two year free loan till 30 June 2025. Agreement entails the obligation for Lazio to definitely acquire the player's registration rights upon achievement of certain sporting objectives. 17m acquisition fee, payable in three years.
Grade: F
Comment:
Fuck
Can we have @Rockets transfer ratings in a thread of its own if he is committed to do all of them yearly onwards?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Is that actually possible? I don't know, I'm asking. I'd assume a piece of something is solid.
In Glasgow when something is 'a piece of piss' it means it's really easy

- - - Updated - - -

Giuntoli Deal #5
  • Detail: two year free loan till 30 June 2025. Agreement entails the obligation for Lazio to definitely acquire the player's registration rights upon achievement of certain sporting objectives. 17m acquisition fee, payable in three years.
Comment:
Fuck
:lol:

This is my favourite Tuz posting series, keep it up! :heart:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Can we have @Rockets transfer ratings in a thread of its own if he is committed to do all of them yearly onwards?
I do want to take down every Giuntoli's deal and make a short comment on each one. Prolly on a long term basis yes, till he leaves or gets sacked lmao.

The original idea is to track all Toli's business so that one can have some simple and clear record to evaluate his job. If it deserves a thread of its own, I may explain the rules I adhere to about the stats, details, sources, grade scale etc.

Anyway doing it in a new thread or in this thread both would be okay for me.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Giuntoli Deal #5
Comment:
Fuck
Grade B. Useless player, will never amount to anything. A sell would have been better but who would realistically buy our trash.
Good riddance

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Can't wait to be linked with a half decent Lazio player in 3 years time only to be told to pay the exorbitant release clause or fuck off lol

We really need to stop doing favours to all these clubs ran by bitter old assholes. Weak behaviour.

As for Giuntoli himself, I'm not judging him this Summer as he's inherited a bunch of shit players at a club who needs to sell before they can buy. I think the 2 Lazio deals are shit but I wonder if this isn't something that was being discussed before he arrived.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Lukaku and Berardi all while offering Lazio gifts says otherwise.
First of all, we should never jump the gun. Second, those first two didn't happen (yet). And the second and third are debateable moves anyway; I can't exacly think of another winger with Berardi's numbers in Serie A, while Pellegrini is shit and Rovella is all potential (with injury questions marks). So if the price is the only real issue here; it's blown way out of proportion.

Let's evaluate the entire picture at the end of the mercato and then the season results will be the true judge.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Pellegrini isn't anything to think about for Juve. It was a bad deal from Marotta to get some capital gains from Spinazzola.

Rovella if he stats healthy will be big for Lazio and Sarri though. A shame.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
First of all, we should never jump the gun. Second, those first two didn't happen (yet). And the second and third are debateable moves anyway; I can't exacly think of another winger with Berardi's numbers in Serie A, while Pellegrini is shit and Rovella is all potential (with injury questions marks). So if the price is the only real issue here; it's blown way out of proportion.

Let's evaluate the entire picture at the end of the mercato and then the season results will be the true judge.
Why should we never jump gun? Everything he's done this far is shit. There is no indication whatsoever that he will improve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wouldn't mind Giuntoli if he didn't have to bow down to Turd Ferguson and had more control over everything. He did pretty well at Napoli with talented purchases, obviously. But here? It's basically like the same shit all over again, especially if they sign you know who.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Giuntoli Deal #6
  • Player: Luca Pellegrini
  • Detail: two year free loan till 30 June 2025. Agreement entails the obligation for Lazio to definitely acquire the player's registration rights upon achievement of certain sporting objectives. 4m acquisition fee, payable in three years.
  • Note: Juventus will pay 50% or 60% of his salary during his loan spell according to several reports.
Grade: D-
Comment:
The aftermath of Tici-economy is lingering. His 3.3m wage makes us almost impossible to find a decent buyer. This and the Rovella deal make one feel that we are sucking Lotito's dick.

Last edited:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Giuntoli Deal #6
  • Player: Luca Pellegrini
  • Detail: two year free loan till 30 June 2025. Agreement entails the obligation for Lazio to definitely acquire the player's registration rights upon achievement of certain sporting objectives. 4m acquisition fee, payable in three years.
  • Note: Juventus will pay 50% or 60% of his salary during his loan spell according to several reports.
Grade: D-
Comment:
The aftermath of Tici-economy is lingering. His 3.3m wage makes us almost impossible to find a decent buyer. This and the Rovella deal make one feel that we are sucking Lotito's dick.

Rockets you miss the grade for the Facundo Gonzalez deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)