Cristiano Giuntoli (38 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I said it before and I’ll say it again… if we brought Giuntoli to be a “yes man” to Allegri then we might as well have stayed with Manna in charge.

Stupid club…

Jul 13, 2010
I said it before and I’ll say it again… if we brought Giuntoli to be a “yes man” to Allegri then we might as well have stayed with Manna in charge.

Stupid club…
I Agree. Allegri should never demand players or dictate who to sign. Rather Guintoli should come to him asking 'which one will suit you more? David or Osimhen?'. And still buy both

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
it is club's fault if they didn't hire a single decent replacement for 20 years. paratici had the right ideas and scouting ability but could not implement them for various reasons. his biggest defect was giving enormous wages to shitty players.
you didn't answer my question. Who was the last you approved of?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Basically because Paratici spent (wasted) loads of money during a strong era for the club he had the right ideas...He spent something like €500m on players in the first two seasons and balanced the books with a method that also caught up to us, whether you agree with it or not.

I'm afraid what you're going to see from Giuntoli now is going to be far more like what Marotta had to do during the main part of his spell and crunch the numbers, precisely because Secco+ wasted our strong sporting and financial position.

Jun 16, 2020
Basically because Paratici spent (wasted) loads of money during a strong era for the club he had the right ideas...He spent something like €500m on players in the first two seasons and balanced the books with a method that also caught up to us, whether you agree with it or not.

I'm afraid what you're going to see from Giuntoli now is going to be far more like what Marotta had to do during the main part of his spell and crunch the numbers, precisely because Secco+ wasted our strong sporting and financial position.
Our situation seems comparable to Milan a few years ago, they missed out on EL due to financial reasons and had a few boring summers aswel if I remember correctly

Jul 2, 2006

How about checking the numbers again? marotta is the one who spent 500 million on deadwood with no resale value. most of paratici's transfers paid off what club spent on them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How about checking the numbers again? marotta is the one who spent 500 million on deadwood with no resale value. most of paratici's transfers paid off what club spent on them.
Yes, Paratici was awesome. He had just one flaw you say: giving enormous wages to shitty players. That's not too bad, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 30)