Cristiano Giuntoli (27 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
What in tarnation leads any of you to suspect that max wields any power? He simply has a contract which is an obligation. An obligation put forth by that moron unibrow we nepo baby that Jj fans seem to regard as a legend.
One thing for sure. I'm not going to call this Allegro asshole a 'legend'.

Especially on a forum where the likes of Zidane, Nedved and even Baggio are disrespected whilst this cocksucker gets worshipped by his radicalized fanboys.

Same folks who put your Cuadrado's, Mandzukic's and Khedira's on a pedestal and call them 'legends'. Asinine bunch.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

Especially on a forum where the likes of Zidane, Nedved and even Baggio are disrespected whilst this cocksucker gets worshipped by his radicalized fanboys.

Same folks who put your Cuadrado's, Mandzukic's and Khedira's on a pedestal and call them 'legends'. Asinine bunch.
He was referring to Agnelli, whom I would never consider a legend either.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Still waiting to see what Giuntoli do, so in my book there’s still hope but…

If we brought Giuntoli to be a “yes sir” to everything Allegri says then we might as well stayed with Manna in charge…

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He was referring to Agnelli, whom I would never consider a legend either.
Yeah 9 titles in a row and 5 coppas 5 supercopas under his helm is not the stuff of legends ?
Yeah he destroyed his baby , but not before he made of joke of all of seria A during those 9 years in these unprecedented years of success .
He tried everything to make us compete with the big boys with budgets of hundreds of millions more than JJ ever had, but ultimately failed because these backward league with it's dinosaurs is refusing to move forward.
You can fault him for his nativity ,but never for not caring about the club.
He should have been man enaugh like Johnny elclown , the definition of someone who doesn't care about his property .

And some folks want to put him in the same sentence with Secco. Talk about delusion.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

I'm over the 'what is a legend?' conversation tbh, but who has disrespected Baggio or Zidane or Nedved? Nedved maybe for his role in recent mismanagement but he's miles away from un-legending himself.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Yeah 9 titles in a row and 5 coppas 5 supercopas under his helm is not the stuff of legends ?
Yeah he destroyed his baby , but not before he made of joke of all of seria A during those 9 years in these unprecedented years of success .
He tried everything to make us compete with the big boys with budgets of hundreds of millions more than JJ ever had, but ultimately failed because these backward league with it's dinosaurs is refusing to move forward.
You can fault him for his nativity ,but never for not caring about the club.
He should have been man enaugh like Johnny elclown , the definition of someone who doesn't care about his property .

And some folks want to put him in the same sentence with Secco. Talk about delusion.
Although I believe he truly loves the club, there is a significant difference between loving a team and successfully managing it as a business. In the business world, failures are often talked about more than successes, and Agnelli has made some choices that have really hurt the club.

His poor decisions in managing the business have put the club's future at risk. He didn't make any plans for the future or consider the consequences of his actions. It will take some time to solve the problems that he created.

The situation with the Super League was a big problem that caused issues among European football teams and damaged the reputation of the club. It seemed like a good idea to earn more money, but the method he used was really bad. This issue will likely have a long term impact on the club.

It is not easy to think of him as a legend.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Give him a few years. I'll put my trust in him so I don't have to worry anymore.

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Jun 27, 2011
Although I believe he truly loves the club, there is a significant difference between loving a team and successfully managing it as a business. In the business world, failures are often talked about more than successes, and Agnelli has made some choices that have really hurt the club.

His poor decisions in managing the business have put the club's future at risk. He didn't make any plans for the future or consider the consequences of his actions. It will take some time to solve the problems that he created.

The situation with the Super League was a big problem that caused issues among European football teams and damaged the reputation of the club. It seemed like a good idea to earn more money, but the method he used was really bad. This issue will likely have a long term impact on the club.

It is not easy to think of him as a legend.
I respect your opinion. But in my view he is. What he achieved here was nothing short of amazing. Got burned by reaching too far. Maybe naively so. But his success is written in our history. Wonderful years to be a Juventus fan. Until it came down like a house of cards. But that's unavoidable, to a certain extent.

You either die a hero. Or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

9 titled in a row won't ever be repeated. That's definition of legendary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)