Cristiano Giuntoli (84 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The fact is that you would never say any of that to a Muslim, black, gay, trans, feminist, or anyone else that you hate. You wouldn't show these posts to your partner, parents, or kids either.

I simply asked why insult a religion and your responses were abnormal and in line with what a criminal or lunatic would say. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people.
This is an international forum, many cultures, many ways of seeing the world, and many definitions of what's taboo and what isn't. It's better to have freedom of expression than to leave the censoring to the whims and partialities of a mod. For reference, turk is always dunking on jews and expressing views that might seem disrespectful to a lot of people. If you find his views offensive, put him on ignore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The fact is that you would never say any of that to a Muslim, black, gay, trans, feminist, or anyone else that you hate. You wouldn't show these posts to your partner, parents, or kids either.

I simply asked why insult a religion and your responses were abnormal and in line with what a criminal or lunatic would say. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people.
Ive said worse things to burke and hes a gay feminist

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

So you're not putting in 5 euros for the telescope then?

Jul 13, 2010
So now with one game per week we must definitely sell and loan out people. Saudi would rather help taking Pogba and Sandro, cuz they won't leave easily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)