Cristiano Giuntoli (23 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
With Allegri as our coach, and considering our current financial situation and lack of Champions League, it will be difficult for me to develop an opinion on Giuntoli at the moment.
why we need money ? He need to snatch Young Pogba like or Pirlo like transfers ... he should do his homework

Anyone with budget can get a player ...but special sporting director will get them without money if he wants ..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
why we need money ?...
jj just lost at least 80m due to the lack of cl football, and that's just the uefa money (which milan will get btw, no wonder they have a more active transfer window lol), the gate receipts, advertising, sponsorship are an additional ~70m according to some estimates. so we need money, that's not even a question.

as for giuntoli, if he sells vlahovic or chiesa, fuck him, he's an idiot. if he decides to keep the above duo, and eventually sells a few youngsters besides the virtually unsellable deadwood, fuck him, he's an idiot. either way, fuck him, he's an idiot, he should have been sacked years ago lol

the club got itself in a terrible financial position way before giuntoli's arrival. it's not hard to understand that tici and agnelli are the ones to blame for it, not the guy who has a fresh contract. just let the man work.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Maybe he is avoiding any potential clashes with Allegri in his early days, and if Allegri's efforts fall short after the acquisition of Lukaku, he might be granted the full control to shape the team in the most effective manner.
Exactly. I still think there is a hierarchy at the club atm and Allegro still holds leverage at the club.

He pulled a typical corporate employee move of offering resignation and then weeks later, he is in charge of everything.

Typical politicking bullshit from this toxic bitch.

There's no way we would even be considering players like Lukaku if not for this subhuman.

Remember the time last January when we said we'll focus on recruiting young players and the following summer, we signed some overpaid washed up bums? It was all down to Allegro and his whinging about young players and how he can't 'win' with them.

Until this toxic waste is removed, I see no signs of progress at this club.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Exactly. I still think there is a hierarchy at the club atm and Allegro still holds leverage at the club.

He pulled a typical corporate employee move of offering resignation and then weeks later, he is in charge of everything.

There's no way we would even be considering players like Lukaku if not for this subhuman.

Remember the time last January when we said we'll focus on recruiting young players and the following summer, we signed some overpaid washed up bums? It was all down to Allegro and his whinging about young players and how he can't 'win' with them.

Abolutely. This shitfuckery has to stop at some point and that repulsive cumstain must be purged/eradicated/eviscerated for the sake of progress.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

What in tarnation leads any of you to suspect that max wields any power? He simply has a contract which is an obligation. An obligation put forth by that moron unibrow we nepo baby that Jj fans seem to regard as a legend.

Jul 2, 2006
So the official nickname is ‘Cuntoli’?

I need a ruling here @Bianconero81
in his trip to london, he will have two official nicknames.

while he is trying to buy lukaku, he is cuntoli. while he is trying to whore out vlahovic and chiesa to london clubs by giving them discounts, he will be called cuckoli.

Maybe he is avoiding any potential clashes with Allegri in his early days, and if Allegri's efforts fall short after the acquisition of Lukaku, he might be granted the full control to shape the team in the most effective manner.
if nuclear calamity named lukaku comes, he won't be able to shape anything as damage to finances would be beyond repair. in any case, if he wanted to get rid of allegri, he would start with declining his requests. i think he was honest when he praised allegri in press conference, which means he is a sociopath too.

- - - Updated - - -

it is like choosing between your kids. you can't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)