Cristian Romero (7 Viewers)

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I blame Bonucci for his goers, because if we dont keep Bonucci that is 1 spot for Romero
Blame Bonucci ???? You can only blame Agnelli, Paratici and Nedved for their stupidity. Paratici is gone, great now get Nedved out and I do not know what to think of Agnelli
right now. I have some question marks about him.
By the way Romero was the best player on the field and named MVP in Colombia- Argentina yesterday.
I said a while ago that we needed to keep him, when I was more often in the Forum.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Blame Bonucci ???? You can only blame Agnelli, Paratici and Nedved for their stupidity. Paratici is gone, great now get Nedved out and I do not know what to think of Agnelli
right now. I have some question marks about him.
By the way Romero was the best player on the field and named MVP in Colombia- Argentina yesterday.
I said a while ago that we needed to keep him, when I was more often in the Forum.
I can blame whoever I want, we cannot sell players if they dont want to go
So I blame the player

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
I remember there is Rugani interest from Chelsea the season Sarri go there. The value is around 30-40m. We should take it back then
Rumors are rumors and facts are facts: The truth is Rugani is nothing more than an average fotballer at best, while Romero is one of the most promising defenders in Europe (at least judging by last season) . Comparing them is stupid

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Probably we get more money if they achieve wished results. It says up to 2M, so it depends if they qualify for EL or CL. I guess qualifying for CL gives us the full 2M, EL givey you 1M, and not qualifying gives you nothing (for example)

Basically: 2M for a 2 year loan
Another 0-2M depending on how their results are in those 2 seasons
16M option to buy

Edit: sporting objectives, it indicates its team achievements
That's fine cuz Bonucci and Chiellini will still be here to serve Allegri's 4 year stint so we good.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
His price is rising while playing in Copa America. He has commanding display against Uruguay.
Its the opposite with Demiral who have bad result with Turkey in Euro

Another clean sheet against Paraguay. If only we find a way to remove the buy option

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)