Cristian Romero (4 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
atalanta have option to buy at 18m
we bought at 26m
Why did we potentially take such a big loss. I thought we usually made money with these type of deals.
LOL, no.
We bought at 26 because we sold sturaro at 18.
So we bought at 8 million + whatever Sturu was worth ( my opinion no more than 5 mil.)
Romero's price is strictly linked to the sale of Sturaro.
Both deals inflated for Ffp reasons.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Mandragora also the same kind of deal that has to be sorted out, not even a starter at this point for Udinese. Those inflated selling deals are really ugly, with Sturaro as the foundation for us buying Romero for 26m.
Mandragora is still a starter for Udinese. He is just recovering from the ligaments tear, they still start him as they can and against big teams like Napoli and Atalanta. Not nearly at full fitness though after such a big injury.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Young and has potential but not a fan of his positioning and concentration. Will be a good player but no real loss for us. If he came back, cheap, and accepted a rotational role sure but I'd prefer we went for HGs to fill rotational roles. And hopefully Dragusin can develop to one.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he had a good game once again.

Ronaldo seems to really dislike playing against him. What is his record against him, he can't have scored too many?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They press high and hes quick and good in the air, so he picks up a lot of those long balls. Good fit but not sure hes on our level (or atleast the level we want to be). Still, 16M is a crime, Tici should go to jail with Bonucci

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)