Cristian Romero (3 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Presuming that they are paying for the loan plus an obligation worth at least €23m. Extending his contract with us for a year...this all adds up to decent plusvalenza in the end.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Atalanta is like only Italian club which has money and we decide to loan them player. Meanwhile for Kulusevski they milked us with straight buy. Paratici is getting owned by Atalanta DS.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well, the kid was never that good to begin with. He's been a little bit overhyped imo and the price tag did its thing too. We need to remember the price tag was inflated as it was connected to Sturaro's sale (dem monies were needed when we were signing CR7).

Last but not least - in what world Romero cost more than Demiral? That should make everyone thinking.

So now we're here, dealing with an artificial value of a player by using some dumb accounting tricks.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I still remember Berat Djimsifi in 2016 was so so bad , even Albania didn't call him for euros , but since he went to Atalanta he changed 100% , for me he is best albanian defender now (CB) , i'm sure Gasp will help this guy (Romero) and he will be really good defender , he'll be on starting 11 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I still remember Berat Djimsifi in 2016 was so so bad , even Albania didn't call him for euros , but since he went to Atalanta he changed 100% , for me he is best albanian defender now (CB) , i'm sure Gasp will help this guy (Romero) and he will be really good defender , he'll be on starting 11 .

better than kumbulla you recon?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
better than kumbulla you recon?
Ahh my bad , totally forgot about him , nah Kumbulla is better for sure .

But I remember Djimsiti looked so clumsy,afraid whenever he had the ball , but now he is totally diferent playe ,played great game against PSG , wasn't afraid to keep the ball , he has improved alot , I think the same will happen with Romero , but Romero has higher potential for sure .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)