Cristian Romero (5 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I like this guy , I would rather sell Rugani , but because pf his high salary no one is going to buy him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i've watched romero play and i think he could play as a dm. at very least i think he is worth trying on there.

he isn't technical like bentancur, but maybe with arthur playing closer to him he can succeed as a pure destroyer.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
i've watched romero play and i think he could play as a dm. at very least i think he is worth trying on there.

he isn't technical like bentancur, but maybe with arthur playing closer to him he can succeed as a pure destroyer.
Interesting that you say that, because i've watched romero play and i think he could play as a dm. at very least i think he is worth trying on there.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hopefully Romero won't go to Atalanta. Sick of Bonbon ass defending and Chiello injuries. I don't believe Pirlo is trying Danilo as a CB as media suggested.
The problem is, we don't even think of selling Leo and we have one defender too many. Unless we go into the season with one mid/attacker short, one has to go. Too bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)