Cristian Romero (5 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game.

I'm not sure how he has played in other matches (I know some say he hasn't been great this season) but whenever I have seen him he has looked good and a very impressive man marker.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Bring him back if he's good and can play RB comfortably.

We need 5th CB option but not a dedicated player to that role only but an eclectic one.

And RB alternative to Cuadrado needs to be a defensive one, his opposite, like a solid old school terzino destro for certain games. Been saying that for years, but we keep getting cancelos and danilols.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Bring him back if he's good and can play RB comfortably.

We need 5th CB option but not a dedicated player to that role only but an eclectic one.

And RB alternative to Cuadrado needs to be a defensive one, his opposite, like a solid old school terzino destro for certain games. Been saying that for years, but we keep getting cancelos and danilols.
According to flashscore he played in midfield yesterday...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Replacing Rugani would be a no brainer were it not for the CL squad list issue. Romero may not be perfect but he's a rugged and proactive defender, not a passive mouse like Rugani.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The way Lukaku skinned him with his second goal though :lol:

I think it cannot be said it was his breakthrough season and that he is ready for Juve. If an opportunity arises, I'd seriously consider swapping/selling him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)