Cristian Romero (8 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Kumbulla turns 21 in February, so he should not count as a senior player for this season right @Mark @s4tch ? Which means we can register him beyond the 25 senior players (for the upcoming season only) iirc...

Having said that, he needs to play, and when Demiral is back that will be tough.
that's true for the league. for this season, demiral, bentancur and de ligt were all counted as u22 players.

the cl b-list is a different story. currently, we don't have any player in the senior squad who could qualify for the b-list.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #304
    Kumbulla turns 21 in February, so he should not count as a senior player for this season right @Mark @s4tch ? Which means we can register him beyond the 25 senior players (for the upcoming season only) iirc...

Having said that, he needs to play, and when Demiral is back that will be tough.
    inDa bound.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    that's true for the league. for this season, demiral, bentancur and de ligt were all counted as u22 players.

the cl b-list is a different story. currently, we don't have any player in the senior squad who could qualify for the b-list.
    So it's fine for the league but we'd have to cut players from CL list again. But with usual suspects like Rugani and De Sciglio likely to leave, this becomes increasingly tougher.

Kulusevski is also still under 21 btw, as well as Tonali.

- - - Updated - - -

:madmax:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Rugani was supposed to be the new Nesta, according to one Croatian commentator.
    Never had the same kind of personality, mobility, or defensive flair - Rugani is a very "stand up" defender, whereas Nesta could jockey or make flying sliding tackles. Still my biggest regret for one that got away from us.

I see Kumbulla as being a bit like Rugani in the way he defends, but he has more personality. I think a dishcloth probably has more personality than Rugani, but that's just how he is.

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    Never had the same kind of personality, mobility, or defensive flair - Rugani is a very "stand up" defender, whereas Nesta could jockey or make flying sliding tackles. Still my biggest regret for one that got away from us.

I see Kumbulla as being a bit like Rugani in the way he defends, but he has more personality. I think a dishcloth probably has more personality than Rugani, but that's just how he is.
    Kumbulla is not as soft as Rugani.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    Romero, Mavididi, Kulusevski, Clemenza, and Hans are all the players that should return to us next season and head straight to first team.

And the youngsters that we let go of unfortunately are Kean and Coman.

Together, these youths could potentially win us ECL +CR7 + Dybala.

However, since the beginning of this year, it is too sad that our recruitment critieria for first team players are below:
    - has to be slower than a turtle
    - has to be injures by strong wind
    - has to lose ball easily
    - has to play backpasses more than forward passes.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
    However, since the beginning of this year, it is too sad that our recruitment critieria for first team players are below:
    Don't forget that employees with 10 years of experience or more are preferred (aged 28 or older).

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Romero, Mavididi, Kulusevski, Clemenza, and Hans are all the players that should return to us next season and head straight to first team.

And the youngsters that we let go of unfortunately are Kean and Coman.

Together, these youths could potentially win us ECL +CR7 + Dybala.

mavididi is gash, how you can even put him in the same bracket as say kulusevski is beyond me

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Quick, while we keep fucking up on the market lets sell him too before he ever wears our jersey. :tup:
    To be fair, we already have Demiral and De Ligt and he seems to be bellow their level. At best he's a 4th-5th CB and 3rd RB for us, so might as well include him in other deals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)