Cristian Pasquato (5 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
speaking of off topic, has anyone heard how the chinese kid is playing that we got this summer? didnt we get a young chinese talent?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
NOAA, if we just put him in the team just like that, who knows, we could fuck him up too.
Whom are you talking about?

so do you agree with Almirons loan? haha would you like him at Juve this season?

i agree, loans do suck unless you got a player like i mentioned above that is sucking the wages...its nice to not have to pay the wages of players that will never step foot on the pitch for us. now with the youngsters, id rather them stay and WE develope them. I like the fact that our club is more in touch with their developement, not a lower division team where they cant learn form anyone on that team.
Almiron should have just been sold.

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #104
    Empoli 2-1 Livorno
    Empoli came from behind to triumph in the Tuscan derby against Livorno and move second in the table after a dramatic clash. Livorno went ahead when Azzurrini ace Candreva was first to react to a ball from ex-Empoli man Tavano. Tosto should've levelled but he missed a great chance one-on-one with De Lucia. The hosts did restore parity thanks to some magic from Juventus-owned youngster Pasquato, whose 20-yard thunderbolt hit the bar and fell to Corvia to poke home. At the start of the second half, Tavano won a dubious penalty but he fluffed his lines against his former employers with a weak strike. And he was made to pay when Busce blasted a super strike from distance to inflict Livorno's first defeat of the season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Former Italian deputy Prime Minister and leader of the Democratic Party Walter Veltroni admits he wouldn't have signed David Beckham if he was in charge of Milan.

The England midfielder will join the Rossoneri on loan in January and, while the news has caused explosive reactions in Italy, not everyone believes it was a good move.

Veltroni, who is a passionate follower of the game and a die-hard Juventus fan, has scoffed on Beckham's Milan deal.

"Beckham? I would not have signed him. I would have preferred to see Christian Pasquato over Beckham. Pasquato is like [Sebastian] Giovinco and he would have been better," Veltroni told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

"I think more should be done to get younger players more involved and give them a chance. I really like players like Claudio Marchisio, Paolo De Ceglie and Giuseppe Rossi."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)