Cristian Molinaro (5 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I was just joking my friend.Imo he is that bad(well, he has his good games sometimes), but in general it's not good to bash a player of your team so much...
In the end we all know he won't leave

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
but than, knowing that we will not get anyone as yet, maybe there is no reason to blame Molinaro but BOD.
You mean our board?
Yes indeed, that exactly whom i blame for Molinaro's issue,
its not Molinaro's fault that he is useless and lacks pass, dribble, cross, tackle, positioning and tactical awareness of the situation.
Well partially it is cause he picked the wrong sport.
But its mostly our boards fault, not to replace such a pitiful player, with a real football player. One way or another Molinaro cant cut it in, in a team like Juve, they should let him go and bring someone more exp like Grosso to handle this position until DC is ready. Its not Molinaro's fault that Secco is clueless, CR is a yes sir and our owners dont want to invest.

I never bashed Molinaro the kid, its not his fault he is so bad, he tries hard but he simply cant do any better, he is not meant to be a part of such a great team,
i bash Molinaro the player, i cannot endure his presence in our team, esp as a starter!

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I've noticed Molinaro wears glasses off the field, maybe that's the reason his crosses are so lame. For the poor guy it seems like Trez and co are 500m away that's why he knocks his crosses as hard as he can. I suggest he starts wearing those Davids glasses.

This Molinaro would kick ass.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I've noticed Molinaro wears glasses off the field, maybe that's the reason his crosses are so lame. For the poor guy it seems like Trez and co are 500m away that's why he knocks his crosses as hard as he can. I suggest he starts wearing those Davids glasses.

This Molinaro would kick ass.

more like millhouse than davids

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)