Cristian Molinaro (1 Viewer)

May 21, 2008
Why the fuck have we still got this still dirt bag in the squad? I don't understand what the club sees in Molinaro. He can't cross, cant defend, he crosses like a woman, he just runs around like a headless chicken. He's not even good enough to be a squad player. Molinaro must have a tape of Secco & Ranieri having sex.
maybe or he's a gangster and would kill secco if he sell him :D may be you will see him signing new 10 yrs deal next season :D:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Some of you supporting Tiago very hard, and excuse is only cos he is still wearing Juve shirt. Of course I will never blame you.

But here, when is Molinaro is in question, the guy who gave way much more and at least trying very hard, you are saying quite opposite and wishing such a bad things..

Think about Juve supporters...

May 21, 2008
Some of you supporting Tiago very hard, and excuse is only cos he is still wearing Juve shirt. Of course I will never blame you.

But here, when is Molinaro is in question, the guy who gave way much more and at least trying very hard, you are saying quite opposite and wishing such a bad things..

Think about Juve supporters...
and we are juve supporters ,,, and am sure when the game starts we support molinaro as same as tiago a same as any juve player ... but you must admit that the error from LB player will be more dangerous and will cause a goal more than an error from a CM player ,,, and you maybe notice this last season ... all teams was attacking us from left because it was the weakest position in our defense .. and i admit that molinaro can improve and maybe is starting to improve but this things take time and we will lose a lot of games watching our young talent moli improving !

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
so it means if you are CM, you can sit and look around , but if you are playing in defense you must never screw?
Anyway, Molinaro was playing more upfront tha T and 3-4 times run more.

Now imagine Molinaro with so called Tiago great passes skill...If molinaro would have such a gift, he would be best LB in italy, wouldn't he?

Question is why Tiago not using his "gift" and not trying to involve himself more into the game.

One more thing, there is no reason to bash Molinaro before season even started, lets unite and support all of our players..

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
so it means if you are CM, you can sit and look around , but if you are playing in defense you must never screw?
Anyway, Molinaro was playing more upfront tha T and 3-4 times run more.

Now imagine Molinaro with so called Tiago great passes skill...If molinaro would have such a gift, he would be best LB in italy, wouldn't he?

Question is why Tiago not using his "gift" and not trying to involve himself more into the game.

One more thing, there is no reason to bash Molinaro before season even started, lets unite and support all of our players..
+rep to you!
:flag3:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Actually, there is, we need a better starter, we cannot sign or keep useless players like him and hope for the best, Molinaro is Molinaro and we can see how far he can get. He will never become a football player for the reasons i ve stated so many times, there is no hope for him and this is the reason that justifies all the bash.

Tiago's case is different, we have seen Tiago playing better than this, Tiago is much more skilled as a football player, than Molinaro will ever be and most important, Tiago isnt a starter, so he cant actively hurt our team on regular basis, like Molinaro does...:drill:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
first of all, i made a joke which i thought/knew alen would find funny, in order that idiots like you didnt take it seriously i also followed it by the :p smiliey, just to make sure.

secondly, i dont hate you. i do not know you enough to feel such strong emotions. i just find it funny what a big loser you are and how you remind me so much when i was your age. bitching on the forum about women, staying up at all hours of the night and just post. by the way, your posts add nothing to the discussion, most of the times you just agree with people, work on that.

me and you, especially you, are not going to solve the problem of the illegal immigration in greece. i just dont know why you bring up people in that position, seeing as how i immigrated legally, am now a citizen of the country i live in, i work two jobs, pay my taxes and vote.

i do not GIVE TWO SHITS about epirus and whatnot, i think balkan attitude, which you have, is ignorant and way behind it's time.

let me give you some advice, find something you enjoy doing and go to university to study about it. make something off your life.

what else have we learned here? dont talk about things you have no idea anymore. stick to killing time by posting smilieys only
Holy shit, Besmir made a post longer than 1 line. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)