Criscito and Olivera to Genoa (1 Viewer)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Let's get rid of Olivera, I would release him on free...

As for Criscito loan deal doesn't sound bad, even I will be worried if we loan Criscito and sell Boumsong and than don't bring any defender...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Criscito definitely needs to be loaned out for at least this season, and quite possibly next season as well. However, to sell him, or any portion of him, would be quite a mistake.

Olivera will never amount to anything at Juventus (or likely in Italy period), so cash him out for whatever they can get.

murzik

Jul 10, 2007
The defender Domenico Criscito could come back to Gonoa. During the last hours seems that the chairman Enrico Preziosi has found an agreement with Juventus for a loan of six month. Also the player is agree, all wait only what Juventus will do for let leave Criscito in order to replace him.

trensfermarketweb.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
It is a good idea to loan Criscito to gain experience. Olivera should be sold along with Boumsong. But we will need to bring at least one reinforcement defender.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Their official site has started to celebrate signing Criscito and Olivera before officializing that...

Check it here:

http://www.genoacfc.it/home2.asp

Oh God. That would be a very nice dream coming true to see Shitty Olivera out. I thought I wuld die before this day comes :touched:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Criscito explains Genoa joy
Friday 4 January, 2008

Domenico Criscito has returned to Genoa on loan from Juventus and is delighted to be back.

The Azzurrini defender started his career with Genoa before Juventus bought a 50 per cent share in him 2004 and his full rights last January.

Having impressed in Serie B in the 2006-07 campaign, the 21-year-old had hoped to play a prominent role for Juventus this term, but he started just eight games and has returned to Marassi to gain experience.

“I’m happy to be back,” the Neapolitan stopper declared. “I want to thank Juventus and Genoa for agreeing this deal in my interests.

“I still feel very strongly attached to the Rossoblu jersey and I feel at home here. I owe so much to this club where I grew up and was launched as a player.”

Criscito remains under contract with the Old Lady until 2011 and will return to base in the summer.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Their official site has started to celebrate signing Criscito and Olivera before officializing that...

Check it here:

http://www.genoacfc.it/home2.asp

Oh God. That would be a very nice dream coming true to see Shitty Olivera out. I thought I wuld die before this day comes :touched:
i can't read italian, but it looks like they're just celebrating cris, i see no mention of olivera.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Calciomercato expects that he has refused moving to Genoa!!!

The lazy bastard is scared that he may play there, and love to get his salary without doing anthing in Juve...

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
If i understood the article correctly, Juve want to send him on loan, but Preziosi is pushing for a co-ownership
yeah , but what the hell with Preziosi and Secco , if he want the half of co-ownership deal , we shouldn't loan him to Genoa , loan him to somewhere else :tdown: This deal gonna getting complicated in the future as we lost half of the contract , mark my word :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)