Crespo? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Aspettando le mosse dei Blues, nei piani della Juve c'è Crespo

Crespo nei piani della Juve. Il centravanti difficilmente resterà all'Inter: lo ha confessato anche Moratti. L'argentino può arrivare in prestito dal Chelsea e fare da balia a Huntelaar. Le partenze di Trezeguet e Bojinov dovrebbero essere compensate dall'acquisizione di un giovane promettente e di un attaccante molto esperto. Adesso però i bianconeri devono ottenere il sì del giocatore che a Londra farebbe da riserva a Shevchenko, Drogba e Robben.

Un po' di Brasile in difesa: Cris primo obiettivo. Il baluardo del Lione è il centrale che piace di più, ma la trattativa non è facile perché i francesi chiedono una cifra spropositata. Nel mirino resta Luisao, altro brasiliano, del Benfica: Miccoli può diventare la chiave.

(Tuttosport)

===

Basically it says, that we are after Crespo and Huntelaar. If Trezeguet and Bojinov were to leave, we would need an experienced striker and a promising one for the future.

Yes please!! :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Hernán A Hermit As Crespo Hopes Chelsea Forget Him

It’s long been something that the player has stated publicly, but Argentine number 9 Hernán Crespo has explained that he’s so eager to stay with Internazionale that he’s hoping that Mourinho and co. will forget him…
Hernán A Hermit As Crespo Hopes Chelsea Forget Him

“I hope Chelsea forget to recall me,” the player let slip about his owners, probably not the best thing to do if he was really trying to keep a low profile, but it’s hardly as if Abramovich got so wealthy by letting multimillion-dollar assets slip his mind.

Landing back in Milan – but this time in blue instead of red – the new Nerazzurri signed a two-year loan last summer, but the Blues have the right to fish him back to the Stamford Bridge pond if they should desire.

It seems unlikely, even if it is theoretically possible, as Crespo has been doing everything short of taking out billboard, TV and radio adverts with him dancing and juggling with big neon lights flashing “Crespo doesn’t want a return to the Premiership”.

“I just need to find a good hideout and sit out the purchase option. That way the loan will automatically be extended for another year,” commented the Albiceleste in mock jocular tones, evidently praying to whatever Gods he can that he won’t have to return to London.

He was, however, resigned to the cold, hard acts of the matter. “The case is crystal clear, Chelsea have the option until the end of May. All they have to do is send a fax to Inter,” he explained with a fateful air.

Chelsea wanted to be able to count on Crespo as they will face forward shortage next season as Drogba and Kalou have international commitments that’ll take them away from Chelsea, although Luca Toni is a new name that has been bandied around recently.

goal.com

kitno

May 1, 2007
please please please crespo join us! please please please! what a move that would be!
Saviola is also a good move to juve if he comes. Transferfree and a fast , techincal player.

Crespo a player who is very dangerous and he scored a lot and easily.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
So long as this is as a replacement for Zalayeta/Bojinov & not as a starting striker, to replace Trezeguet. We need players to strengthen our squad as it is nowhere near deep enough yet to compete in A. Would welcome Hernan, his class is proven in Italy & European competition. A positive step, if true.:toast:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In the latest Offside there's an interview with Crespo where he says he wants to stay with Inter and then go back Argentina.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Chelsea may be willing to release Hernan Crespo this summer, but not to join Inter, rather for a move to their rivals Juventus!

Football Italia

P.S...the full article is yet to come out ... :D

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
I'm only hoping that should Crespo come to Juve, it wouldn't mean Trezegol going in the opposite direction. I'd rather have Trezeguet in Juve then Crespo, but if we can have both of them thats fine for me.

tanveer_1

Apr 14, 2007
Aspettando le mosse dei Blues, nei piani della Juve c'è Crespo

Crespo nei piani della Juve. Il centravanti difficilmente resterà all'Inter: lo ha confessato anche Moratti. L'argentino può arrivare in prestito dal Chelsea e fare da balia a Huntelaar. Le partenze di Trezeguet e Bojinov dovrebbero essere compensate dall'acquisizione di un giovane promettente e di un attaccante molto esperto. Adesso però i bianconeri devono ottenere il sì del giocatore che a Londra farebbe da riserva a Shevchenko, Drogba e Robben.

Un po' di Brasile in difesa: Cris primo obiettivo. Il baluardo del Lione è il centrale che piace di più, ma la trattativa non è facile perché i francesi chiedono una cifra spropositata. Nel mirino resta Luisao, altro brasiliano, del Benfica: Miccoli può diventare la chiave.

(Tuttosport)

===

Basically it says, that we are after Crespo and Huntelaar. If Trezeguet and Bojinov were to leave, we would need an experienced striker and a promising one for the future.

Yes please!! :)
its worth it, crespo, huntelaar > trez, bojinov

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
If he's wiling to give up on Champions league football for a year , then he's welcome , but i think it's a smoke screen for some other player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)