Crespo in shock Juve link (8 Viewers)

OP
Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    Well, Milan thinks they can get something for nothing, Chelsea pulled a stunt on them by this deal, we will not accept it of course, we only want cash !

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
    Well, Milan thinks they can get something for nothing, Chelsea pulled a stunt on them by this deal, we will not accept it of course, we only want cash !
    chelsa were VERY VERY nice to them in the original deal.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    Indeed.Crespo on a loan was a dream.

They didn't even have to pay his wages.
    pisstake especially to inter fans...they paid £32 million for him a couple of years ago :dontcare:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    And proceeded to sell him for less than half of that to Chelsea a short while after ,only for him to end up at their crosstown rivals for free :howler:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Crespo is one of the players that play great against Juventus, having him with us will minimize those players.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    And proceeded to sell him for less than half of that to Chelsea a short while after ,only for him to end up at their crosstown rivals for free :howler:
    more big spender stupidity :angel:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    Like I have been saying for a while, Juve hold all the cards. If we do get EU55m for Trez, and get Crespo for little cash, then why not!? Anyway, Trez is not our first choice anyway.

I think it makes sense. But in the end, it all depends on valuation. Because if the terms are good, then we can spend the money where its really needed......i.e midfield!!!!!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Lot of you guys here are right when you say Crespo at Juve would probably dash any chances of Gila coming here. Having said that however, i think a chunk of the cash from the deal would be freed up for all our requirements in midfield and defense. And a part of it that is left over, will well be enough for Moggi's favourite mercato target: Antonio Cassano.

In:
    Crespo
    Cassano
    Pizarro
    Pires
    Mancini
    Chiellini
    Miguel\Barzagli
    Giannichedda
    Kovac

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)