creativity (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well that depends of what kind of creativity are you talking abourt... when I want to write a song I need to be living a very strong or dramatic moment...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IN drawing... in more creative after seeing a scene from something that called my attention or mostly when hearing a song that inspires me to draw.

when composing music.... im much more creative when in half-sleep. I dont know why, but each time im going to fell asleep.. i start to imagine notes and melodies in my head that i cannot do when im in my senses.... then i try to remember some of them in the next day,.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
When I'm doing graphics and design, I'm most creative in the wee hours, the graveyard shift.. usually anywhere between 01:00 and 04:00. Later than that I might start getting sleepy

Aug 27, 2003
well i think when t comes to brain storming or in advertising i can come up with great ideas could go very creative but the hard part is putting it and making it how it was in my mind..

but in general when i have to edit videos and all i feel that im creative there and well ill take the whole wek just to make this myabe 3 min add perfect..

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
definately when under pressure!

except when it comes to Football. I could be very creative when i'm in a care-free mood in a game with no pressure.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
I'm most creative when i have a huge feeling/interst in something and when i have time.

pressure doesn't result in creativity for me

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
uh i have no idea what you guys are talking about ... i don't think my creativity comes to me at certain times, i think it's always there and sometimes it just pops out of nowhere ... sometimes under pressure, sometimes without any pressure whatsoever , sometimes after a couple of drinks ..... sometimes when i'm bored ....
and when i have to come up with something (like right now i always have projects to do for my art class) the thought never leaves my head and i eventually find a creative solution
uh i think i'm going in a wrong direction ...... oh well !

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
i think it's always there and sometimes it just pops out of nowhere ... sometimes under pressure, sometimes without any pressure whatsoever , sometimes after a couple of drinks ..... sometimes when i'm bored ....
That's what we're talking about; nobody just gets and loses creativity, but the ideas flow in different situations and at different times :)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
yeah but what i'm trying to say is that i don't see any pattern in when my creativity pops up .....

btw i hope my next art project comes out good i'd love to show it to you guys

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
when are you most creative?

some people are more creative when theyre under pressure/go through emotionally dramatic moments, others find it distracting.

many people will admit being creative in the shower. why?
preasure makes me feel anxiety...i am totally crap when under pressure...

i am more creative when i am extremelly sad...

and i am usually more creative at night.

between 12 and 5 o'clock.

night inspires me...!
(of caurse during vacation time ;) )

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I'm at my most creative when my mind is occupied with something undemanding. Ideas just surface. I'm also pretty creative in the morning, if I'm just lying in bed, thinking about possibly getting up.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
I'm at my most creative when my mind is occupied with something undemanding. Ideas just surface. I'm also pretty creative in the morning, if I'm just lying in bed, thinking about possibly getting up.
i am always thinking how to sleep few more minutes.. :p

i hate waking up early!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)