creativity (2 Viewers)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
creativity is something we can't control.. the flow of new ideas depends on a person's mind.. for example, sometimes, when I'm on bed.. but, can't sleep.. all this pattern of new ideas just popup out of a sudden.. making my night just worse.. (it's good if I write them down though.. but at that moment, I'm too lazy to do anything..yawning..) why does that happen..? becoz that little window inside your brain is opened..? why & how??

on the other hand, when you are very busy (at work, for example) and barely can scratch your back, papers flying around you.. and so many people are bugging you and you just can't take it anymore.. at that very moments.. that little window is opened again.. why & how? I'm not sure I can answer that..

spooky.. isn't it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I do wear glasses (damn computers) :p

I said CUTE, not Good looking . The way he smiles with his teeth jotting out is just cute and adorable, no? He looks so vulnerable and innocent.
why aint he good looking:(

i'm ready to answer in what way he looks good looking if anyone asks:stuckup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
please do :)
his nice silky hair,that would make becks and Tacchinardi jelous.his nice shining white teeth.lets not forget that gorgeous smile of his.
no need to continue,anyway you girls are the ones who judge not me.

this might convince you

gray

Apr 22, 2003
We still are

God must have felt pretty creative when he made that guy :p

I hope that wasn't sacreligious :scared:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
God must have felt pretty creative when he made that guy :p

I hope that wasn't sacreligious :scared:
Woops. There go all those years of going to church and praying. That's a one way ticket to hell for you mate :D

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
unfortunately fred doesn't know the meaning of " bad joke " or he would've stopped joking a while ago ....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

j/k

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
his nice silky hair,that would make becks and Tacchinardi jelous.his nice shining white teeth.lets not forget that gorgeous smile of his.
no need to continue,anyway you girls are the ones who judge not me.

this might convince you

he is sooooooo ugly!! :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)