CRAGNOTTI to step down? (1 Viewer)

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
Cragnotti ready to sell Lazio Posted September 24, 2002 - 12:42

Lazio owner Sergio Cragnotti has revealed that he is ready to sell Lazio. He also reveals that Lazio could have had Vieri in the team today.

Cragnotti: "I am ready to leave Lazio. I am working to keep this club in a good condition, ready to let someone new take over after me. If someone can give me the guaratees that they can give this club an even better future, I could leave immediately. Hopefully I could leave the club in the hands of a person who is also a fan of Lazio."

Cragnotti reveals that one year ago Inter wanted Crespo: "I made a great mistake last year . Inter wanted Crespo and offered me Christian Vieri plus money but I refused the offer.
-laziomania

This would be devastating for the club, first they lose nesta, then crespo and now cragnotti, i think hes not such a bad guy, not like sensi (can anyone be as annoying and futile as sensi)additionally it takes guts to comeout and admit something like this, especially considering some of those extreme lazio supporters, i duno wot they are called ultras?

Buy on AliExpress.com

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Crag is saying that (stepping down) to win the support of the furious Lazio fans .. he also mentioned quitting many times last season, but never did ..

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
Yes The Mobs of Rome
have always been angry even during The EMpire

But Cragnotti is doing a very good job soon Lazio will be the number 4 of Italy again..............

But their players shouldn't be Veron and Vieri or Crespo

but Aaron Winter and Gottardi

that is the type of players they deserve.......

Platinì

Sep 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GonJ ] ++

Cragnotti reveals that one year ago Inter wanted Crespo: "I made a great mistake last year . Inter wanted Crespo and offered me Christian Vieri plus money but I refused the offer.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This part should have been treathed on the joke's section forum :D

While the serious sentence should have been :
Cragnotti reveals that one year ago Inter wanted Crespo: "They made a great mistake last year . Inter wanted Crespo and offered me Christian Vieri plus money but I refused the offer, they should have offered JUST money. :greedy:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Platinì ] ++
++ [ originally posted by GonJ ] ++

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This part should have been treathed on the joke's section forum :D

While the serious sentence should have been :
Cragnotti reveals that one year ago Inter wanted Crespo: "They made a great mistake last year . Inter wanted Crespo and offered me Christian Vieri plus money but I refused the offer, they should have offered JUST money. :greedy:
That is kinda sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)