Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (23 Viewers)

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Just recovered from COVID-19 and I don't regret not getting the vaccine. I was right all along - COVID-19 is overhyped.
Common flu is more dangerous than this weak ass virus.
:agree:
Worst of my symptoms happened on the first day then it just blew over after that. Got that 6 month immunity baby :weee:
At least now it gives me more time to think about the vaccine. My immunity status on my covid pass will 'run out' in the summer so I'm hoping we'll be well into the endemic by that point with restrictions ending across europe, and so I won't need much reason to get it.
UK also just removed the obligatory self isolation requirement upon a positive test result. Time will tell whether that was done too soon

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
:agree:
Worst of my symptoms happened on the first day then it just blew over after that. Got that 6 month immunity baby :weee:
At least now it gives me more time to think about the vaccine. My immunity status on my covid pass will 'run out' in the summer so I'm hoping we'll be well into the endemic by that point with restrictions ending across europe, and so I won't need much reason to get it.
UK also just removed the obligatory self isolation requirement upon a positive test result. Time will tell whether that was done too soon
Norway has done the same :agree:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The attack on Ukraine cured the world from Corona.

Not interesting anymore.
putler the best virologist ever :baus:

anyway, hungary lifts most restrictions from monday, no mask mandate in public spaces except hospitals and nursing homes, no employer can impose vaccine mandates except hospitals and health care institutions, etc.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Austria doing away with the mandatory vaccination before it even kicked in :lol:

Curious to hear what our politicians, who took them as role model for whatever reason, are saying about it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Unless it's the Sputnik V vaccine. In which case you may as well storm Kyiv with a flyswatter wearing nothing but a diaper.
it's not bad at all, iirc its ema authorization didn't went through due to political and administrative issues. here many were shot with sputnik (me included) and whomever made an antibody test got satisfactory levels.

the chink stuff is completely ineffective though.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
it's not bad at all, iirc its ema authorization didn't went through due to political and administrative issues. here many were shot with sputnik (me included) and whomever made an antibody test got satisfactory levels.

the chink stuff is completely ineffective though.
Soon you'll feel the urge to invade the Ukraine. Just wait.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Much safer to get Covid :tup:
Could be for some people. Like those under 30s with no major comorbidities. Sadly Pfizer are still refusing to show the complete data of how many people got the vaccine from the end of December 2020 to the end of February 2021. We would know exactly what is the death rate when they do and then we can compare with covid in different groups of society (based on age and comorbidities).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)