Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (23 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14,141
    I'm telling you, forget about Russia. Wuhan needs to go.

- - - Updated - - -

One week later, symptom free. Today I had a bad nausea though the whole day.

So when shall I get the booster now? Or shall I ignore it altogether?
    Hope you'll get better soon.

I had Covid a couple months ago and I haven't received the booster yet. So I'm going to re-evaluate in another month. You definitely will have some natural immunity now, but the question is how long will it last. I've read reports it could last anywhere from 3 to 12 months. However, not even sure if the booster will protect against future Omicron illness or other variants.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

- - - Updated - - -
    Yeah, I read about it a few days ago. It's a coronavirus found in South Africa and the warning is from the Wuhan lab, which is weird. They say it's more like MERS and it's from animal to human transmission. So it sounds like a bird flu - high death rate but difficult to spread. Bottom line - don't do intimate stuff with bats from South Africa.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

I had Covid a couple months ago and I haven't received the booster yet. So I'm going to re-evaluate in another month. You definitely will have some natural immunity now, but the question is how long will it last. I've read reports it could last anywhere from 3 to 12 months. However, not even sure if the booster will protect against future Omicron illness or other variants.

Good to know the guys in Wuhan are on this :tup:
    Yeah, I read about it a few days ago. It's a coronavirus found in South Africa and the warning is from the Wuhan lab, which is weird. They say it's more like MERS and it's from animal to human transmission. So it sounds like a bird flu - high death rate but difficult to spread. Bottom line - don't do intimate stuff with bats from South Africa.
    What’s even scarier in that article is that first it is Wuhan lab giving the pacific warning that one mutation would make human to human spread possible with a very high infection rate… and then the article finishes with a Russian state run organization saying they need to study it further. Russians mad Chinese outdid them with Covid-19, so gonna release this new deadlier one into humans. :scared:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
    What’s even scarier in that article is that first it is Wuhan lab giving the pacific warning that one mutation would make human to human spread possible with a very high infection rate… and then the article finishes with a Russian state run organization saying they need to study it further. Russians mad Chinese outdid them with Covid-19, so gonna release this new deadlier one into humans. :scared:
    There's nothing we can do really. With gain-of-function almost every deadly virus can be turned into a highly infectious one. Don't worry and enjoy every single day because you never really know what the next brilliant research will be. :lol:

Another thing that is reassuring is that highly deadly viruses, even if they are made into highly infectious viruses they'll be easy to stop. Because if a virus is so deadly people will be able to spread it only when they have symptoms. What made Covid-19 unstoppable is the asymptomatic spread. With a very deadly virus - it will be very easy to localize it and stop the spread to other regions.

Last edited:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

@Post Ironic @DAiDEViL

This video is based on this article in the British Medical Journal

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o102

I didn't know how ridiculous the medical trials of the vaccines and drugs were. The big pharma companies were the ones that controlled the quality of the trials for safety and efficiency. And they refuse to make the data from the trials transparent.

This is complete BS. This is like putting McDonalds as FDA chief executive and accepting everything as "follow the science". Disgusting.

I accept the pandemic is over, so this will (probably) be my last opinion here in this thread. :hi:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Ironically the source of the article you shared is Sputnik, which is a state-owned news agency.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)