Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (73 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
According to Zoe tracking data app persistent cough is not in the top 5 common symptoms for Omicron. It's 6th placed with 43% of people reporting it.
Most common are

1. runny nose -74%
2. headache - 67%
3. fatigue - 64%
4. sore throat - 62%
5. sneezing - 62%

I hope it's Omicron and you'll be much better tomorrow :xfingers:
That means nothing. Two of the five are most likely caused by watching JJ

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Test results came, both positive. My kid is up and running like nothing was wrong with him. I am still suffering sore throat, body pain and feverish feeling fourth day straight.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The drunk ass-gropers are now the reasonable centrists of our cuntry :baus:
That CDU guy Wüst, what a complete turd.
If the mandatory vaccination comes at this point of the pandemic (...and looking at how slow our government operates - it's gonna be April or something) it's only to force their will upon other peole. Protection my ass. There is no need for it anymore.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hopefully we follow. This is pure rubbish

Day 6 after the first symptoms. No more sore throat, body pain gone. The heaviness switched to the nose now, it feels like I am full of mucus but all the attempts to blow it out are dry. Occasional headache on the lower side of the forehead.

I still haven't skipped work, home office of course.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Hopefully we follow. This is pure rubbish

Day 6 after the first symptoms. No more sore throat, body pain gone. The heaviness switched to the nose now, it feels like I am full of mucus but all the attempts to blow it out are dry. Occasional headache on the lower side of the forehead.

I still haven't skipped work, home office of course.
Omicron is a completely different disease compared to the other variants. I'm glad you are good now. According to the latest data Omicron infection gives you a solid immune response to all other Covid variants.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@lgorTudor So for normal plebs the recovered status has been reduced to 3 months (we are the only country in europe this stupid - the EU agreed to 6 months) but for politicians it remains 6 months :baus:

Very good look :baus:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)