Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (21 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Left wing used to mean liberal and progressive but now it's going in a different direction.
Meanwhile in right wing, libertarian world to cure Covid they recommend you take Ivermectin, Prozac, and the same hormone replacement therapy drugs trannies take.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/iverm...s-for-your-covid-19-including-hormone-therapy

I guess the tranny agenda is real, only it’s the right wing conspiracy cranks themselves attempting to turn everyone into trannies. :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

I always thought of Canada being a pretty moderate country
Imagine thinking Quebec = Canada :lol2:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Meanwhile in right wing, libertarian world to cure Covid they recommend you take Ivermectin, Prozac, and the same hormone replacement therapy drugs trannies take.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/iverm...s-for-your-covid-19-including-hormone-therapy

I guess the tranny agenda is real, only it’s the right wing conspiracy cranks themselves attempting to turn everyone into trannies. :lol3:
Yeah okay, the right wingers are nutters too. But the authoritarianism isn't coming from them this time, which is what I'm saying. The left are the new tyrants.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not here to argue about left vs right. The left used to be about liberalism, that is no longer the case. That's all.
And that’s fine, but don’t come here talking about how “the left are the new tyrants” and the right are not if you are “not here to argue about left vs right.”

Both left and right tend towards authoritarian control when too much power is consolidated and the people in power get desperate to keep it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
And that’s fine, but don’t come here talking about how “the left are the new tyrants” and the right are not if you are “not here to argue about left vs right.”

Both left and right tend towards authoritarian control when too much power is consolidated and people get desperate to keep it.
Yes, extremes on either side of the spectrum result in authoritarianism. The right can be bad people, too. Happy?

Our friend above mentioned how Canada is not as moderate as he thought. My opinion is that their lefties are becoming extreme and this is the result. Is that okay with you, boss?

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They could flip it and give a rebate to people who have been vaccinated, but unfortunately that's not how human psychology works. Loss aversion always wins.

Just read that a Canadian man is revoced the right to see his child because he isn’t vaccinated.
The father should at least be allowed to cover himself in cellophane.

Never underestimate the capitalist urge to make easy money exploiting the gullible and the stupid.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yes, extremes on either side of the spectrum result in authoritarianism. The right can be bad people, too. Happy?

Our friend above mentioned how Canada is not as moderate as he thought. My opinion is that their lefties are becoming extreme and this is the result. Is that okay with you, boss?
Nazi piece of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)