Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (87 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Dear citizens,
[current variant] will kill everybody with [N shots] while people with [N+1 shots] are protected.

signed by
your phar...sorry I mean your caring government
Just look at that graph.

That insane gap between one shot, two shots and three shots protection of severe sickness, and nothing more I care about on a personal level.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Just look at that graph.

That insane gap between one shot, two shots and three shots protection of severe sickness, and nothing more I care about on a personal level.
This farce has stopped being about the virus long ago when the higher-ups figured the virus despite being a joke was a great opportunity to sneak in a bouquet of dystopian nightmares in a way that the useful idiots would support.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This farce has stopped being about the virus long ago when the higher-ups figured the virus despite being a joke was a great opportunity to sneak in a bouquet of dystopian nightmares in a way that the useful idiots would support.
And we blame China for the virus

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just look at that graph.

:tup:

Pretty obvious the vaccine is still doing a great job at preventing severe illness/death regardless of number of shots given, which makes the booster nonsense all the more ridiculous

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Since you have the world figured out. Can you spell out to the rest of us simpletons and useful idiots this conspiracy thats going on? Did all governments around the world decide to conspire together and pretend this virus is a public health issue. Are hospitals, health care professionals and academic institutions around the world in on it too? I guess the big media outlets were also let in on this conspiracy, no? Were does big pharma fit in? are they leading all this?

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13,877
    So I'm struggling with whether or not I should get the booster right now. I was fully vaccinated in April of last year, then 7 months later, right on cue, I ended up getting most likely the Delta variant. I was fully recovered within a couple weeks, which would have been around December 10th. From the studies I'm reading, I could have natural immunity from anywhere between 3 months and a full year. According to this Japanese study, my timing of everything, from vaccine to Covid, could actually be the perfect scenario of immunity since the longer-serving cells would have gained better memory from that 6-7 months of lapse between vaccine and infection.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00004-x

So to me, I don't see any point in getting the booster right now and would rather wait for a few more months. I'd rather not get the booster at all, but will probably have to eventually, unless Omicron is seriously the last variant. :xfingers:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    So I'm struggling with whether or not I should get the booster right now. I was fully vaccinated in April of last year, then 7 months later, right on cue, I ended up getting most likely the Delta variant. I was fully recovered within a couple weeks, which would have been around December 10th. From the studies I'm reading, I could have natural immunity from anywhere between 3 months and a full year. According to this Japanese study, my timing of everything, from vaccine to Covid, could actually be the perfect scenario of immunity since the longer-serving cells would have gained better memory from that 6-7 months of lapse between vaccine and infection.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00004-x

So to me, I don't see any point in getting the booster right now and would rather wait for a few more months. I'd rather not get the booster at all, but will probably have to eventually, unless Omicron is seriously the last variant. :xfingers:
    Why not, what's the harm? Better to be on the safe side.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Why not, what's the harm? Better to be on the safe side.
    Nope. That's not how it works. You must be aware of what they're injecting you with. Since Andy already contracted Covid, he possesses natural immunity, so it would be counter intuitive to receive a booster shot now. In all likelihood, it would increase his viral load, rendering him more vulnerable to future iterations of the virus.

My friend in Switzerland had it bad with Covid, but the government didn't allow him to receive the vaccine because he'd already been exposed to the virus, so his body had natural immunity for at least 6 months, potentially up to a year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)